What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Hizzaze

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
there will be some future releases of some strains , but this will be announced as early as we are ready with at least 75 % of the work , we want to do untill 2007 ....

thx dre , just want to show ft what my desired pheno´s in ssH is :headbange ; its all the way soaring and electrical head buzz with a nice and relaxing body touch , and remember if ya want to have a more kick in the pants body stone , just let her get over ripe with no , and i mean NO loss of psychoactivity ... , thats y she´s that long in staple :tongue: her smell is unmistakable hazey spicyness with some rotten , maybe fruity undertones and the spice gets heavier with every week flowering

Fj

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well folks, after another watering with 4 drops of superthrive per gallon here the hopeful ladies are.............

You can see that they are about 5.5-6.0 inches right now. They are definitely coming close to a transplant.

1. What do you think I should do
(a) transplant to 2 gallon pots, let roots take for a week, then flower
(b) transplant to 2 gallon pots and LST them, then transplant to 3 or 4 gallon pots and flower.

Remember that I am growing these in a cab and their max height is about 3 feet.

2. If these were just transplanted and flowered, how tall would they be and what is a reasonable yield off of this plant flowered early?

3. I want to keep these genetics around for obvious reasons. Should I
(a) take clones before flowering and label them to save a good pheno
(b) try to do some selective breeding with a male or two and dust a branch each with different males' pollen marking which branch is which
(c) both

Any other suggestions or tips out there I need em.....
I would love to hear any other ways to grow this plant or suggestions on my setup.

peace and smoke

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You say you got 3ft max height , so i would transplant them and give em some nutes and flip directly to 12/12 ... you can clone the lower branches with no sign´s of revegg untill day 14-20 of flowering , so there´s no need to clone em now or veg em longer ..
you can count with a harvest weight of 30-40 g of the best plants if put in flower directly after the clone rooted (2gal) and they stretch like hell untill +26 days

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ft100 said:
Remember that I am growing these in a cab and their max height is about 3 feet.

2. If these were just transplanted and flowered, how tall would they be and what is a reasonable yield off of this plant flowered early?

Really will all raise up to ~ 3-4 ft ( ~90- 120 cm untrained) , with heavy branching , dont wonder they bud up really slow but kick in @ 40 days .... , maybe you got some NL pheno´s that will only tripple in size after flipping ...

Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here some other pix , from today mid 9th week , being ~ 2 weeks on flush ....
sorry for the side ways pix :)

this one is my desired fem to do the next batch of ssH f3´s .....

have fun

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well today I translplanted to 2 gallon pots where I believe they will finish. I want to limit their size a little bit. I figure if I let them grow for a week or two in these two gallon pots and then switch to flower they will have not filled them up with roots yet. I usually go from these small pots to 1 gallon pots so that is why I believe I can finish them in 2 gallon pots. I am flowering sooner then I normally do and at a smaller height. Keep in mind they have been tied down now to control height even more.

Does anyone see any problems with flowering these around 8 inches tall and finishing in 2 gallon pots?

I want to wait until I know the sex of the plants before making the final decision. If I only have 2 ladies I might transplant again before flowering to up the yield per plant. As long as I have at least 4 ladies I will stick with the 2 gallon pots unless someone disagrees with this choice with information to back it up.

Here are the pictures after being transplanted, fed some superthrive and PB Grow.

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Also for those that have not seen the grow log at the top of the thread, here is a mid-thread update of what has been done to get to this point right now.

8/18- seeds in mug of water
8/19- seeds put in wet paper towel and then in to a open sandwhich bag in a dark and warm spot
8/21- 35/65 perlite/seedling starter mix put in 5.5 inch square pots and wet the mixture with room temperature water and a few drops of superthrive
8/22- misted tops of soil to make sure moisture was maintained
8/23- 10/10 have popped above the soil and they were misted to keep humidity up
8/27- watered the plants with 2 drops of superthrive per gallon
9/3- 1/4 tsp of microblast + 1 tsp of pureblend grow per gallon of water
9/10- aerated the top of the soil with a fork to get air to roots and break up clumps at the top
9/12- fed all ten plants a total of 1.5 gallons of water with 4 drops of superthrive per gallon. no ferts this time because the last feeding was a bit premature and I saw some burning. patience grasshopper, no more jumping the gun.
9/16- started LST at 5-6 inches tall
Here are some early pictures just to document as much as I can.
9/18- transplanted into 2 gallon pots. 2 mutants were culled. The soil mix consists of FFOF soil, FF Light Warrior, Perlite, small amounts of bone and blood meal, and added lime for ph adjustment. They were watered in to their new pots with 1/2 gallon each containing half a tsp of PB grow and 2 drops of superthrive.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
no I have not, I have seen it in stores and know it is organic, but never used it. Tell me about it.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here she is at about 10 weeks flowering .... , put a lighter on it for comparing size , its a big BIC , generally she´s to 75% brown .... and ready to take , but i let her go another 3-5 days . trichs are mostly milky , some are light brown and some clear

5747DSC_1273.JPG

5747DSC_1272.JPG

5747DSC_1275.JPG

5747DSC_1277.JPG

5747DSC_1278.JPG

have fun

Fj

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ssH trimmed up , at a bit over 10 weeks , she carries massive nugs for a haze and a deep spicy flavor

5747DSC_1290.JPG

5747DSC_1291.JPG

5747DSC_1294.JPG

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well mine are coming along. After bending her over and tieing her down, then transplanting, here is where I am at.

They are about 5 inches tall tied down. I was planning on vegging to about 9 inches before flowering. If I flip at 9 inches, how tall will they get?

Do you think they will be alright in these 2 gallon pots for the remainder of the time? (rootwise)

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It looks like I will be having fun fj!
Do you think the 2 gallon pots will be fine to finish them in?
Also, in relation to feeding, have you had problems at all with them wanting magnesium?

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i think so ft ;) ... im 100% sure that those 2 gal´s are more than enough to get an acceptable yield of those .. and no i did not have any problems with Mg or any def... , just keep an eye on them getting bigger / they need naturally more nutes -
next , my ssH is very picky with fluctuations of the ph , so give em always adjusted waterings ...

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if grown properly , she´s def nothing for non smoker´s and peopz who dont want weed thats damn near psychodelic , nah nothing like shrooms , but much more psychoactive as the newer sativa breeds the last years ... , i just found ONE strain that is on par with ssH´s psychoactivity and this is KaliMist/x13/Thai , both are really 2 pair of shoes considering the genetic makeup/smell/taste and the effect , but the psych is nearly the same , being much to strong for some guys .... some r feeling lost in their bodies, with those electric zings all over your back , up to the head, directly zapping into the brain and sleep is so fuc### far away after smoking some high grade haze

Last edited: