What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Hizzaze

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are all cut down now YaY!!

here is the first one on day 67
I think she smelled the funkiest and had lots of trichs

here is my piece and some scissor hash in it. delish!!!!

Here is the stretchy slight sweet smelling one.

this one foxtailed all over at the end. ended up producing good amount of trichs too. did not have a super funky smell but sweet.

this plant put the trichs on late and has that funky smell to boot. I do not know which will be my keeper now. only the smoke will tell.

nice pic of the harvest table with manicured bud, scissors, scissor hash, and the trim for hash making.

and finally the half full gallon size bag of trim for the bubbleator and bubblebags.

HashCat

looks like u did a great job...67 days wow! not bad for a haze.cant wait to here smoke report and see that bubbleator hash!

peace,HC

HashishinReidi

Very nice plants you had there ,you did a top job with the ssh i tend to like the ones that are spicey the most .Congrats on growing some fine looking ladies.

Germanator

ft100, very nice grow. Quick question about that bubblator. Is it used in conjunction with traditional bubble bags or does it opperate on its own? I have never smoked any hash from it, so I am wondering if it produces the same quality hash as the bags?

Great grow

Germ

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hashcat- hell yeah man, hopefully we can burn some together.

germanator- i have a bubbleator which mixes the water, ice, and trim and i have the bubblebags which i drain my bubbleator in to. so i use them both to make one product. the bubblehas from this is definitely full melt. i have never had it before and someone told me that it would be easy to tell when i had some and it is. this shit tastes amazing and just bubbles away to nothing.

hashishin- thank you for the compliments, i cant wait to smoke the other 3 and compare tastes.

high and lonesome- thank you very much man, enjoy your nugs on the holidaze as well.

Last edited:

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
well here we are after the holidays. i have some nice pictures of some dried nugs, hash, and clones to share.

here is the bubble that was worth the trouble.

this plant was very flowery. very light on taste. still leaves that haze smell in a room.

this was my keeper. i could not even have big buds of it long enough to take a pic of. absolute funk. 65 day pheno.

this was the other plant that i really liked. it had that same funk to it with a little bit of sweetness. it went 75 days. very nice.

here are two clones of my 65 day pheno that are a little over two weeks in flowering. these plants really excite me and look how beautiful they are when topped.

fast turn around this time. i have 6 ssh clones going now. 2 of them are my favorite plant and the others are getting another run to make sure i chose the best pheno.

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some plants are showing signs of revegg , but thats not a real disadvantage , just be sure your mom grows out the deformities and never ever revegg her again ;)
i wish you much luck and fun with the ssH ... , you made a very good job for the first time haze job :D :headbange

Here´s my new hybrid containing +50% Afghani , 25 % Haze descendant , ~ 25 % Thai descendant

Fj

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thank you very much fj. what do you call that hybrid? taste? smell? flowering days?

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
absolutely incredible!

SSH is the best and you do her such justice :yes:
thanks for takin us along for the ride, ft100. be well my friend

Latest posts

Latest posts