What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lets take a SMOKE RIDE!~~

G

RINGO yo dude, welcome to MY WORLD !!! WOOO The smell of the local is that of sweet gas with a pair of gym socks in their lol. It's hard to explain, but its almost l8ike you think they are moldy or something they stink so bad. No on the scrubber and i gotta go now, ILL BE BACK WITH A BIG UPDATE YO!!!!

Orange and HC thank you for the compliments, i love pot and growing it

G

computer fried, so ill update when i can, gonna be a week or two before i can get it fixed, man are 3 inch colas 3 weeks away fun to watch grow to 5 inch!

G

Edit: Yielded 960 grams on that last grow, so .96 g/ watt, and thats my 4th time running something like that. not bad, eh?

Had to relocate, lost track of time to keep up this thread, sorry everyone. I will add pics soon tho, of some other things in the works....

Straw D, Sour D IBL, Sour bubble bx3, Bog Medley(2 females from it, think 1 bogglegum and 1 bogbubble), HTC Skunk IBL, Lisa Marie(elvis d), DEEP CHUNK X SD IBL(zamalito thank you, prettiest plant i have, well most unique, love this fucking thing, you will see), SSS Black Kush, SSS Sour saver 2.5, BoG LSD, Lemon Kush, Godberry, hmm...think thats it. Ive got atleast 1 female of each, 2-3 of others, all from seed.

Last edited: