What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thak1lla's 1st Grow

Scorp1on

High guys!

the lorax: yea On my 1st attempt I tryed under my 400MH :yoinks: but now they're under some CFL! Only 1 out of 6-7 rooted under the 400MH!

sackoweed thx!

I didnt update yesterday cos after nearly 1hrs of watering my plants I just went to bed and didnt take alot of pics. But I took some random pics, not alot, I will take more pics of my nice plants soon! I got a Skunk Special that is so frosty!!!

White Widow; Just switched to flower

HashBerry; Just switched to flower

My C99; WOW :yoinks:

More to come soon!

Scorp1on

Hello!

Me and my friend started to build some wall and add the doors to my growroom...there will be 4 doors in my Growroom:

1st door; Veg closet(was already installed) 400W MH
2nd door; Flower room(Installed yesterday, the one in the pics) 1800W HPS
3rd door: Mom/cloning/seedling closet Only some CFL!
4th door: Air room, the room with my AC and my inline fans

- A 5th door might be added in a couple of month for a ''Father'' Closet but thats not sure...

Anyway here's some pics, we finished the flower room yesterday but there's still a couple of things to do like sealing everything for light leak and venting...Today we're gonna build/install the walls and the 2 other doors.

We're gonna change those flex dock for aluminium dock!

...an accident occured 2 days ago while I was trying to move my light the light felt on 2 plants, chopped 1 of them in half, I was lucky cos it was only 2 days in flower...she might survive but Im not sure...the other plant was a ice in mid flower and I only added a pole to support it, she should be fine! So I only got 2 600w going right now, we're gonna change the 3rd reflector tonight; cos being the lazy ass that I am I bought a new reflector instead of buying a glass! I didnt like that reflector anyway!

btw I know my english sux! Désolé!

Last edited:

Scorp1on

Bonjour tout le monde!

Its time for an update...we finished the whole room, Veg, flower and air room...Also one of my ballast is dead :badday: ...i dunno why...monday im gonna mail it back to get a new one. So now there is only 2 600w working in the flower room :noway: that suck but there's nothing I can do but wait...

I need to add some small duct booster to vent the mom room and my veg room...but the hydro shop is out of those fan till next week.

Here's some pics...
Main room with all the doors:

Mom/Clone/seedling closet with a AK-48 Mom, 5 Northen Light Female seedling and some clone.

Inside the flower room:

Scorp1on

Next is some pics of the plant in flower...
A Blue Mystic starting to turn purple!

My Speed Queen With Flash On

My Speed Queen With Flash Off

This week im going to take around 15 clone from 1 of my big plants...Maybe my Speed queen in veg or my AK-48, Im gonna start a small SOG under 1 of my 600W...also Im going to take some plant in veg and move them in flower...

Well thats it for today!

Scorp1on

High all...

purplekush4200: thank you!

mangled: nope. I dont use any odor control...I dont really need to...

Closed my grow room for a couple of months,

Look for my new thread, currently growing DJ Short Blueberry!

Last edited: