What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Magic Mushrooms Can Make Lasting Personality Changes, Study Says

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone know where I can find shroom spore syringes in Canada? Shroom forums are crap & there’s a lot of fraud sites like spores101.co m and ralphsters.

Why do you call spores101 a fraud site?
The spores I got were real and the resulting mushies were damn good!

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. Getting dried shrooms has been easy here in Canada... Thank goodness I have a reliable source. The spore syringe availability has become full of ripoff scumbags.

If you've access to dried you have access to spores... no need for a syringe...

Just saying...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
But agar isn't easy or foolproof.

It does come in handy.

Flowhoods seem to be the main hurdle for most aspiring mycologists.

Thusly arrives the need for faking aseptic technique.

Hence the syringe.

PS Ralphster's used to be solid and then started getting a lot of complaints... Perhaps 101 had the same thing happen. I really don't know. It's been a long time since I rock and rolled.

Klompen

Its just basic science that everything you do affects your mind. If you go around fighting all the time, that's what your mind becomes geared for. If you go around always helping people that is what your mind gets to be geared for. Its basically the logical basis behind what McKenna calls "set and setting". Your mindset going in hugely affects your experience and the setting in which you do it directly determines the nature of your experience. Hallucinogens immensely speed up this process, for better or worse. I have seen people who used LSD and shrooms for years and never became even a smidge wiser or more understanding of the world, but I've also seen people use them once or twice and obtain deep insight into their own mind and the nature of life itself. Mindset and setting are everything.

Its not to say that coupling hallucinogens with ignorance can't be profoundly dangerous though. The high priesthood of the Aztec Empire partook daily of a massive combination of psychedelic substances(about 6 different types or alkaloids that I know of), and they were so delusional that they seem to have honestly believed that if they didn't gut some people on top of a pyramid every single day that the sun would stop coming up. That's some seriously delusional bullshit, but they were high as hell and probably thought it was for real.

I can say that personally, after years of studying Buddhism and before that doing a lot of self-reflection as a Christian, I was able to have very deep experiences with shrooms, and even more so with LSD. LSD in particular has opened my mind in ways that are hard to explain to people. I had access to it a couple years ago and after using it I had a revelation that lead to months of intensive research and ultimately a very useful invention. I wish I could explain more, but prohibitionist bullshit prevents me from getting in to more detail. I deeply miss LSD though and I really wish I had access to it still. 200-300ug of LSD and about 4-5 blunts over the course of the trip and shit gets really interesting.

I say to properly understand the power of hallucinogens, one should consider something esoteric like a super computer. If you gave the average person a super computer, it won't lead to amazing results. If you give that super computer to a master programmer, they might manage to do anything from solving global hunger to curing cancer. Its a vehicle that benefits greatly from the right sort of pilot.

B

bench warmer

Glad you got preferential treatment.

After paying for an order i got an automated email saying my order was being processed. It also had a contact phone number and email addy, both of which I used to inquire about my order after waiting 3 weeks for the package to arrive. Each time I’ve tried phoning the phone rings about 10 times before it just disconnects.. and there’s been no reply to my emails either. That was a several weeks ago. I live 20 minutes from their PO box address. I had ordered from them about 5 years ago and got my package within the same week. Now I get nothing at all.
Maybe fraud isn’t the right term.
Call it whatever you like. I prefer a business deal to be honoured.

B

bench warmer

But agar isn't easy or foolproof.

It does come in handy.

Flowhoods seem to be the main hurdle for most aspiring mycologists.

Thusly arrives the need for faking aseptic technique.

Hence the syringe.

PS Ralphster's used to be solid and then started getting a lot of complaints... Perhaps 101 had the same thing happen. I really don't know. It's been a long time since I rock and rolled.

:yes:

wantaknow

ruger 500
Veteran
I believe I need this type of insight to my own life, I want and need changes that can make me a productive citizen,and maybe rid myself of add adhd , and it’s curses

Klompen

I believe I need this type of insight to my own life, I want and need changes that can make me a productive citizen,and maybe rid myself of add adhd , and it’s curses

Perhaps it may help you find a way to put your "adhd" to use. There's too much negativity in this world toward natural human personality types. Your "issues" are not an evolutionary failure. Society has failed to provide someone with your type of mind with a means to reach your potential.

B

bench warmer

I received my order from Spores101.
Better late than never. I appreciate their finally coming through.

Still no response from Ralphsters... Only proof from Canada Post that the money order I sent Ralphsters was cashed a week after I mailed it.