What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer- 3 weeks flowering

G

here is my jack girl at 3 weeks flowering, looks similar to the 10 week ssh pheno i used to keep around. already smelling nice and spicy! i'll continue to update pics weekly.
sorry for the pic quality, shitty camera and all.

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
lookin great H&L anxious to see this one out through till the axe.

im a sucker for dried shots:D

tell us is this from new sensi seed stock or a vintage selection?

i have yet to find that phenotype in our ('98) stock. looks great!
i hope she makes some nice hazy meds for ya's. be well brother:ying:

tripist

looking good H&L it's always good to see the jack cranking outdoors u should check my little girls out are you using any ferts at all either way she looks very happy

peace tripist

G

thanks for the comments everyone!
ethereal- i'll definately keep pics coming as often as i can get out to snap them. the seeds were given to me so i will have to ask where they came from. i'm guessing newer sensi stock.
tripist- im doing all organic. soil was mixed with blood meal, bone meal, and organic traditions epson salt, and they are getting fox farms bloom ferts.

G

Update- 5 weeks flowering

Update- 5 weeks flowering

Jack Herer:

some other just starting to flower:

Pheonix Haze (nev. pheno):

nl5xhaze

thaitanic

Last edited:
G

thanks nate, should've had much more this year. its been the worst season ever for me. i lost so much to pests and my remote patches to drought so im only left with 7 females but live and learn i guess.
i lost my ssh mom, all my paia hawaiian, silver pearl, blackberry, and durban poisons but im going to be having a pretty damn hazey fall-winter so its alright with me. : )

G

thanks doc!
i found out this is actually jock horror from nirvana, which i guess is the f2 version. this is what i call the "sour" pheno. it smells very strongly like a freshly-cut lemon and its getting more and more overpowering as it gets closer to ripening! the 5 inches of rain we've gotten here in the last 3 days is doing the flushing for me, hopefully i wont get any mold!
btw, the 5 weeks isnt exactly right, thats just when it started really budding, she had her pistils out for 2 weeks before that!

SWT#1

Very nice, I just love TW.. always make my mouth water, She looks to be pretty tall, now she will start filling out. Good luck the rest of the way SWT

Latest posts

Latest posts