What's new

Is this a definciency?

Today is day 56 flower of a 70 day flower. She’s in coco. Been feeding liquid kool bloom 0–10-10 10 ml per gal, general or calmag, earth juice catalyst

Is this a definciency or natural color fading? I have a larger one that is the same age that was getting watered a tad bit more aggressively. It’s starting to fade a little but not as much as this one. This one I noticed the color in week 7 last week and I planned on doing two week flush starting today

Correction I had been feeding that mix a week or two before this last week, this last week I fed calmag, dry koolbloom, catalyst

Attachments

• 1F408DDB-A201-47BD-97AB-D5A440D39E52.jpg
    1F408DDB-A201-47BD-97AB-D5A440D39E52.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 17
  • D7C4CFF6-72ED-419D-B164-CB5190DBAFE8.jpg
    D7C4CFF6-72ED-419D-B164-CB5190DBAFE8.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 21
I was looking yesterday at other cuts I had of the same strain and for one I have been growing this strain for months now almost a year, and I felt like this go around I could do a better, more precise feeding schedule based off what I felt the plant needed instead of just pumping her full of nutes and have her be a deep dark green color week 10 of flower

So this time I eased off the n midflower.

I noticed some of the other clones are starting to have a purplish tint to them a few others are in coco and some are in soil. Also the soil plants appear to be a good week ahead of the coco plants bud wise but the coco plants are bigger

But they are all the same age and everything

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks dandy to me!

Should be some wonderful smoke, by the looks of it.

And going off of what you say... I think you did the right thing backing off mid flower.

z00t

no def if anything too much nutes tips are burnt but itś normal its ending its cycle. they all start yellowing when 70% trics brown

Latest posts

Latest posts