What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DJ's New Blueberry is NOT what you think it is!

707OGBUSH970

Ive heard many reports that DJ's newer iterations of Blueberry are junk and that its because of a new male (the stretch afghani).

Not true! SWIM just grew some and it was just like I remember. A little less full on Blueberry muffin, but it has some newer and more complex fruit and incense notes that are just as good. I love it and only did one as a tester, but hoping for ten new phenos to try next time as there are more beans to be popped. I love the way it looks. Its like a plant from the Jurassic period and although it not super vigorous, the nugs are rocks and the yield is above average. Overall, a much appreciated blast from the past. Keep it up DJ!

Here is one of the couple pics and a Forum Cookie S1 pheno and one other for good measure:

Cheers! Show me your DJ and other Blueberry. I forgot more pics!
:tiphat:

707OGBUSH970

LOL... the 10,000 Dollar Question

LOL... the 10,000 Dollar Question

That is all very nice. But does the shit get you HIGH?

I forgot the most important thing, as usual. Thanks for commenting! While its not breaking any potency records, I thoroughly enjoy its effect and Im a heavy smoker edible muncher and dabber. It provides a tranquil, medium-energetic high and I find its good for anxiety relief. Overall, I would say that it is something I am going to keep in the medicine rotation for a while, and I was worried about potency at first. Not a a world beater as far as potency, but it has enough punch and its just something I enjoy as an overall experience, especially the taste. YMMV but Im glad to have it around.

Cheers!

707OGBUSH970

The other is a double post. I wish it were easier to delete them. Or am I a moron? How do you delete a thread?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ask a MOD to delete the extra thread.
Then you can ask them to delete these two posts. LOL

707OGBUSH970

Ask a MOD to delete the extra thread.
Then you can ask them to delete these two posts. LOL

Thanks, Bud. I think that worked. I want to see people's Blueberry as I was surprised how good it came out after seeing so many awful reports.