What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

were can i order high cbd seeds

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
All the sites should have CBD strains. Forgive my ignorance, but isn't 20% CBD with low THC only available in a handful of strains currently?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck finding ANYTHING with that high of a CBD content.
Most CBD varieties, that I am aware of, can't/won't produce like that.
Until testing is standardized from lab to lab to lab, none of the info is reliable, imo.
Everybody runs their equipment differently and ends up with different results.

rosaberry is a cross of acdc and f4 blueberry by jd short
lebanese is a landrace high cbd from ace
erdpurt is high cbd from ace

doing a search for high cbd at most online seedbanks will get you a few, but these strains up above sound like good choices, good luck friends

GoatCheese

Veteran
Most CBD-rich seed lines aren't very stable, so you need to grow enough seeds to find the best plant(s). If you live in USA then easiest way would be getting a verified/tested cutting.

CBD Crew (Therapy) and Dinafem (Dinamed CBD) have strains they claim are High-CBD/Low-THC, but apparently people find strong THC-plants in these lines.

Also, CBD regulates THC, but (apparently) not the other compounds in cannabis, so CBD-rich indicas will still feel somewhat stone-y and CBD-rich sativas more "high". Keep that in mind while shopping for seeds.

cuffs22

Thank you all for the help i found these seeds to order cannatonic it high cbd up to 17 percent the medicial bud i buy is same name 24 percent hoping it works out alright

GoatCheese

Veteran
Thank you all for the help i found these seeds to order cannatonic it high cbd up to 17 percent the medicial bud i buy is same name 24 percent hoping it works out alright
According to Resin Seeds' web site, 50% of Cannatonic seeds will produce plants with 1/1-ratio of CBD/THC, so you will have to be really lucky to find very low-THC /High-CBD phenos as most plants will have higher % of THC in them.

Just checked, Dinafem has new CBD-lines on their menu and a new version of Dinamed CBD as well, maybe that is better than the original version. Too bad a bought a pack of the original version, which apparently has some high-THC plants in the mix, thou it is advertised to be low-THC.

clearheaded

purple orange cbd is a nice straight up orange vitamin smoke. may find CBD dom but think its more of the 2:1 1:1 type of var. very oily narrowish leafed var. ie nice for solvent extraction. decent purplish bag appeal and crystally and of course sour orange vitamin flavors. based off of a california orange sour diesel that was found to have high cbd in small number of plants... not sure if sour tsunami is an orangey plant but ya..

candida is a widely available var. however I would guess the dinamed cbd 2 is probably bit better yeilder and usually they do work with intensive testing

Latest posts

Latest posts