What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MammothP and powdered nutes?

Good afternoon ICmag!

Questions for everyone!!!
So I got a couple sample bottles of Mam P from my hydro store. I think it works amazing. I've used it about one feeding a week in veg and seem immense growth for a couple days after the application. Definitely adds vigorous growth.

My question here is for people with experience using MamP in flower.
How often do you use it?
What week do you cut it?
Do you use it up to flush/through flush?

Ive heard it can cause foxtailing in late flower.

Second question for everyone!!!
I recently ran into a thread about Greenleaf nutrients from 2012/2013. It appears that GLN had bad reviews back then. I just picked up some GLN one part formula and I really liked the results. Have they improved their formula?
I like the results I'm getting, very healthy looking plants.
So the real question here isn't about GLN, I'm just wondering what other people use for the best dry nutrients for DTW coco.
I like GLN, the only thing I don't like is it leaves build up in my reservoir.

So what dry nutes do you guys use?
I know jacks is hugely popular, is it good, easy to use, and does it leave build up in the res?
Anyone here a big fan of GLN?

Thanks all!

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
I've found Mammoth P to really make a difference in flowering. I use half a teaspoon (2.5 ml) per gallon of water-nutrient mix. I apply every watering during weeks 3-6 of flower. They arn't kidding when they say it liberates phosphorous. Very little leaf tip burn unless you go way overboard on fertilizer. During flush its just water. This is growing in organic soil using Earth Juice and Roots Organics fertilizers, and some Foxfarm Big Bloom.

-Funk

Latest posts

Latest posts