What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackberry Kush severe heat damage

Nwgdg

I have a quick question, My 2 month old blackberry Kush couldn't handle 95 degrees, all the leaves curled and dropped, EVERY SINGLE LEAF!!!!!!

Can I take some of the roots and possibly clone with just roots? I would really like to keep her going, she was a $20 clone bought in Oregon leagal store

My clone rate is about 20% so I don't have much confidence

You can't just clone roots there needs to be some kind of growth unless you do a tissue culture witch you can order off line

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I'm surprised 95 degrees did all that damage. Pretty common for plants to see 95 degrees. Sorry to hear you loss. It doesn't sound salvageable. Might want to get a clone of something a bit more hardy.

Would love to see a pic just to see what happened.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
She sounds dead.. Like extreme underwatering in dry conditions dead.. No chance.. Next time get a plant up to size and practice cloning more. Its easy if you maintain a couple variables and mist them with seaweed several times a day.. Or just take 2 or 3 x the amount of clones..

What medium are you growing in? coco?

Nwgdg

I did manage to get 1 clone, ah the blackberry Kush!!! The ice is a good idea,thanks!!!!!! My sativa's are living the heat

Latest posts

Latest posts