What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bradley Danks 2018

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I tied up a fir that grew crooked. Gonna grow the schnitzel bigger than the tree.

The veggie garden is loaded with cu,zi, and mn so I'm hoping for some nutrient dense goodness. Everything is growing good just got to keep em cared for.

picture.php

picture.php

bilko

Strain List
Macob kush bx1 (Mickey kush x Obama kush)
Jagerschnitzel bx1 ((Macob x (Mickey Kush x G13)) x Jager) x Macob
(GG4 x Macob) x Sunset Sherbert f1
(GG4 x Macob) x Dogwalker OG f1
Macob x Dogwalker og f1
Macob x Bruce Banner #3 f1
Jager s1
Pie face s1
Flo
nice choice :good: off to a great start looks like you have been busy Bradley_Danks this is going to be a good show I can sense it :)

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Strain List
Macob kush bx1 (Mickey kush x Obama kush)
Jagerschnitzel bx1 ((Macob x (Mickey Kush x G13)) x Jager) x Macob
(GG4 x Macob) x Sunset Sherbert f1
(GG4 x Macob) x Dogwalker OG f1
Macob x Dogwalker og f1
Macob x Bruce Banner #3 f1
Jager s1
Pie face s1
Flo
nice choice :good: off to a great start looks like you have been busy Bradley_Danks this is going to be a good show I can sense it :)

Keep sending the Good Vibrations my way:dance013:

Gna have some monsters good job

Just doing what I can chilling up here at 45 latitude. My biggest girl just hit 6 foot today :D

Attachments

• 1529647150757.jpg
    1529647150757.jpg
    203.8 KB · Views: 22

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I tied up a fir that grew crooked. Gonna grow the schnitzel bigger than the tree.

The veggie garden is loaded with cu,zi, and mn so I'm hoping for some nutrient dense goodness. Everything is growing good just got to keep em cared for.

View Image

View Image

That's a good looking plot of land to grow on man.....you got some fine bushes there. Gonna be huge probably. Damn fine gardening :tiphat:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Everyone around here is plugging their hemp starts and I'm about to plug my seeds in some test rows to get ready for some hemp next year. I only have water capacity for about 6000 starts I'm forecasting. This year I'm gonna plant around 400 at 1 ft centers. Well see how they do. I just laid the drip line this mornin.

Cant wait to grow 6000 hemp plants and have my 16 mmj and rec plants in tree formation next to the sea of ganja. Pinch me I'm dreaming :)

Easy7

Veteran
I'm curious about this grow. Looks really very good!

So kinda a no-till kinda a worked surface. Beats mixing all that soil for smart pots and it beats digging holes. Seems light is the main thing, as well as you got yourself some irrigation.

Good luck and I'm following!

PDX Dopesmoker

Everyone around here is plugging their hemp starts and I'm about to plug my seeds in some test rows to get ready for some hemp next year. I only have water capacity for about 6000 starts I'm forecasting. This year I'm gonna plant around 400 at 1 ft centers. Well see how they do. I just laid the drip line this mornin.

Cant wait to grow 6000 hemp plants and have my 16 mmj and rec plants in tree formation next to the sea of ganja. Pinch me I'm dreaming :)

Congratulations, I'm jealous as all hell, but I still wish you good luck managing all them plants.

caliprop215

Veteran
Keep sending the Good Vibrations my way:dance013:

Just doing what I can chilling up here at 45 latitude. My biggest girl just hit 6 foot today :D

Nice thats what i like to see! Good job

Mine just hit 6 ft wide well 1 of them rest are 3 to 5 ft wide. Not tall. I have hieght restrictions...al 3ft or less tall.

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Welp things are coming along decently well. Not dream material but good enough. My biggest schnitzel is in full fledge flower and most of the others are getting big quick. Nothing else flowering. I think the heavy dose of nutes I gave them without tilling it deep enough has them acting a little weird this year. The plots should be premium by next year. My biggest plant is hitting 8ft and my smallest are those short bushy phenos that are sitting around 5ft tall still.... anyways I love chilling in the garden. So peaceful

Black owl farm
picture.php

Big plants
picture.php

Early schnitzel
picture.php

Early flowering
picture.php

Sundown Session
picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Great looking update, that early Jschnozzola is a major stroke of luck if it started flowering for normal reasons. We've got about 8h50m of night these days and thats increasing pretty rapidly, if yours kicked off about a week ago that would have been at about 8h35m or so nighttime and a regular seed can't start flowering with too much less night that that according to various respectable heads whose names I forget*. I couldn't tell if you're happy about the early Jacobjingleheimerschmidt or creeped out by it's extreme behavior, but if the rainy season starts early this year you'll be really happy about that one. I only had one of my regulars start so far too, but mine is a dude.

*this is verifiably true

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The yield gonna take a hit but the quality is gonna be just how I like it for headstash! Check out this sunset schnitzel shot I took last night. Smells like pina colada or something ridiculously flavorful cant wait for this one :D. Your gonna have to try some out next time we chill.

Shes just over 8 ft tall now. Reminds me of the pineapple Express I grew a few years back with the super sativa structure. Trips me out how early its flowering. I'm wondering if the overly high doses of micro nutes I added to the soil have anything to do with it.

picture.php

I'm in the garden now. The girls are having a good day. Gonna be in the 90s all week. That's gnarly temps for up north here at 45th lat. Gonna have to water twice this week. 60 gallons each plant.

picture.php

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like paradise! Nice job on the gardens this year! Plants are all happy and bushing out! Thanks for sharing! Thats not easy to clear an area like that. I want to move to Oregon and have fun farming in the mountains! Pretty neat the schnitzel is flowering so early. Being further north and giving them a high dose of phosphorous would promote early flowering. Smells like pina colada, got to love that, its early and a keeper! Must have just been a phosphorous hot spot. It could also be early due to genetics.

I thought about growing cbd hemp. Looks like a fun job! God Bless America! How will the crop be dried? Is it being dried there on the farm? :smoke:

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
good weather good plants nice location great job Bradley_Danks :hotbounce
Keep passing around the good vibes your too kind :)

Looks like paradise! Nice job on the gardens this year! Plants are all happy and bushing out! Thanks for sharing! Thats not easy to clear an area like that. I want to move to Oregon and have fun farming in the mountains! Pretty neat the schnitzel is flowering so early. Being further north and giving them a high dose of phosphorous would promote early flowering. Smells like pina colada, got to love that, its early and a keeper! Must have just been a phosphorous hot spot. It could also be early due to genetics.

I thought about growing cbd hemp. Looks like a fun job! God Bless America! How will the crop be dried? Is it being dried there on the farm? :smoke:

Hey thanks for stopping by for a look. Farming in Oregon is amazing if you get the right spot with a balanced ecosystem. Preferably butted up against some woods and some natural water supply. Never move next to a horse farm because the voles girdle most crops.

My partner had Oregon cbd on the phone the other day and they said to dry the autoflower cbd harvest during August on plastic sheeting outdoors in the sun. For the September and October harvest you either gotta use a hop drying facility, dry freeze, or hang in the barn lol. There are many many ways to go about hemp production.

Oregon cbd also said to feed the autoflower plants 0-5-5 to promote budding like you were saying with adding high phos to the schnitzel. She definitely got a lot of bone meal in the mix. Each plant got about 1000 grams of bone in 6 inches of soil in 6x6 area...lol. was suppose to be for 2ft of depth. Oh well. :)

PDX Dopesmoker

Thanks for the continuing updates, hows your harem standing up to all the hot weather? My little Mkobs are holding their own in their little containers on my roof so far, but it looks like I might have only one or two males out of those 10 seeds.
Its still not too late to get that 6" depth up to 24" if you topdress the soil deep enough.

bilko

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilko
good weather good plants nice location great job Bradley_Danks

Bradley_Danks
Keep passing around the good vibes your too kind

youre welcome :)