What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farewell Address of President Donald J. Trump

'Boogieman'

trump plans on starting the patriot party to run again, he says. Lol. What an idiot! Straight up tell the republicans that he plans on taking his voters, regardless... before they vote to convict him!

One more reason for them to convict and bar him from running again.

Hahahaha

If Republicans don't want voted out they will listen to the people who put them there.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If Republicans don't want voted out they will listen to the people who put them there.

b656347cdfbe9882c08ff625.jpg

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Reminds me of Three Dog Night Song: LIAR

..............Hanging on anyway
Believing the things you say
Being the fool

You've taken my life
So take my soul
That's what you said
And I believed it all

I want to be with you
Long as you want me to
But don't move away

Ain't that what you said?

Liar
Liar, liar.........

With no script, bumbling along....bu-bye#45....many, many legal, financial challenges "lie" ahead.

'Boogieman'

you (and others) keep posting that meme, but...our votes changed the occupant of the White House! so, that is a big...nope. LOL!:bigeye: if you truly think votes don't count, why don't you stop voting?;)

The only thing that might change is the mental health of Trump haters now that Biden is in, other than that it's business as usual.

White Beard

The only thing that might change is the mental health of Trump haters now that Biden is in, other than that it's business as usual.

Maybe the peace and quiet will give you a chance to learn something about the nation, our history, our founding documents, and our GOVERNMENT...at the very least, not being constantly gaslit by the gasbag ought to be a significant improvement for you

'Boogieman'

Maybe the peace and quiet will give you a chance to learn something about the nation, our history, our founding documents, and our GOVERNMENT...at the very least, not being constantly gaslit by the gasbag ought to be a significant improvement for you

I already know everything I need to know about the government. You can count on my fuck you vote in 2024.

Latest posts

Latest posts