What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

twitter just permanently banned donald trump

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
picture.php

:biglaugh:

"After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account
and the context around them
we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence,"

bye, twittler... the wannabe dictator

:thank you:

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
yeah, i've never been on parler...
and don’t want to either
:biggrin:

but i cannot imagine his following
is even a fifth of his (rip) twitter (lol) account...

but maybe they’ve inadvertently given him
unmonitored access
to the very audience
they’re trying to prevent him from inciting.

i hope there’s a gap in my logic here,
but it’s sort of scary to think about

M

member 505892

Suicide watch.... SUICIDE WATCH.... someone get on suicide watch....

Absolem

It's nice not hearing from the Trump family all day.

It was Don Jr on Jan 6th who went from a hero to a zero. Karma bitch.

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
to all the noticeably absent maga-rats

to all the noticeably absent maga-rats

this is what disgruntled staffers are saying:

On mark meadows:

Advisers have expressed concern and anger over Mark Meadows, the chief of staff, whose actions have been perceived as an effort to secure employment with Trump in his post-presidency, perhaps at the Trump Organization.* “Jared has been telling people, ‘Don’t even deal with him anymore,’” one adviser said. “Mark’s responsible for bringing kook after crazy after conniver after Rudy into the West Wing.” A former senior White House official said, “Morale plummeted under him, huge mistakes were made — and now he’s scrambling to stick around after. He’s a dishonest asshole who pretends to be this religious Southern gentleman. Fuck that.”

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp...enior-trump-official-calls-him-a-fascist.html

What trump really thinks about magarats:

This adviser, who spoke to Trump on Wednesday amid the siege, said Trump watched the events on television intently. CNN reported that he was so excited by the action, it “freaked out” some staffers around him. The adviser told me that Trump expressed disgust on aesthetic grounds over how “low class” his supporters looked. “He doesn’t like low class things,” the adviser said, explaining that Trump had a similar reaction over the summer to a video of Brad Parscale, his former campaign manager, shirtless and drinking a beer in his driveway during a mental health emergency in which police tackled him and seized his weapons. “He kept mentioning, ‘Oh, did you see him in his beer shirt?’ He was annoyed. To him, it’s just low class, in other words.”

in other words, you are trash...
according to your messiah
don the biggest fucking con
trump

:biglaugh:

WelderDan

Veteran
The Twitter ban probably hurts worse than losing. Now he doesn't have access to the bully pulpit that got him elected. I guess he will have to start his own version of Twitter. What should he call it? Twatter? Whiner?

This must be killing his whiny ass. I bet he's throwing shit and screaming at everyone. Whiny ass bitch fit incoming.

HAHAHAHAHA

eugenegreen

herbalist
Veteran
he tried to circumvent the ban
by hopping on his rarely used potus account

picture.php

twitter blocked that shit too

:biggrin:

WelderDan

Veteran
Twitter also banned Michael Flynn, Ben Garrison and Lin Wood. And the dumb ass state lawmaker from W.V. that filmed himself at the Capitol was arrested at his grandmothers house. And the dumb ass dressed in the Viking hat and the guy that broke into Pelosi's office were arrested too.

Chickens are coming home to roost. Expect more bans and arrests

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
He has been voted out. It's time to shut up. If he doesn't then the threats of persecution will become actual prosecutions. His dignity is the least of his problems.

Cuddles

He has been voted out. It's time to shut up. If he doesn't then the threats of persecution will become actual prosecutions. His dignity is the least of his problems.
what dignity lol. he never had any anyway :biggrin: