What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanilla dutch

our reading room material

Attachments

• 20200428_183234.jpg
    20200428_183234.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200428_183254.jpg
    20200428_183254.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200428_183324.jpg
    20200428_183324.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 23

vanilla dutch

we have an albert pike lodge so what gypsy nirvana has posted is correct. um as i mite have mentioned freemasons are not illuminati and in that article it was just a conspiracy. however it has been debunked as i can truely state that.however in the past we mite have personally known them and been friends but completely seperate from each other. i can tell u a little secret and maybe anybody could help. but we are known for aqcuiring high quality items . such as keith nusinov jewelry for example and dj short blueberry. i will try to read the above books on my computer. thankx everybody. keep the jokes and rumors coming it is nice to get peoples opinions about us and cool to hear these conspiracy ideas. as ive been in the lodge so long the outside world to me anyway is different then i am used to. i

vanilla dutch

i even have friends and family members who find this normal. freemasonary is all ive ever known. i am glad the internet and this website was invented. i will thank god for this oppurtunity in my life to be able to have a conversation with people of like mindedness and share with you all here. i feel as i am imposing on others but i hope its just how i feel. i would dream of a day to become a breeder or just excellent smoker of cannabis as the likes of dj short shantibaba sam the skunkman connesuer genetics team and others such as breeder steve the mysterious haze brothers the inventor of california kush and the somas the wallyduck and so on. on a side note a little information about myself personally i am considered Anglo-Saxon. off to do more reading for yall.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
pics in my album. just wanted to hear your thoughts and opinions on the subject of freemasonary. i will answer any questions u have about it and clear up any misconceptions about us. have a good day:huggg:

K , I have some questions .

Why the fck do all Masonic halls have the windows up high so no one can see in ?

What are you fckers up to that you don`t want other people to know about ?

Elmer Bud

Veteran
“Lucifer, the Light-bearer! Strange and mysterious name to give to the Spirit of Darkness! Lucifer, the Son of the Morning! Is it he who bears the Light, and with its splendors intolerable, blinds feeble, sensual, or selfish souls? Doubt it not!”-Albert Pike. His masonic bible would be a good starting point for reading material.

https://www.withoneaccord.org/assets/images/freedownloads/ku-klux-klan-masonic-FINAL.pdf

Some of those that work forces .
Are the same that burn crosses .

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
One of the greatest abrahamic and buddhist (as well as many other if not all world religions) revelations is that we as individuals are both the well spring of good and evil and the war between "heaven and hell" wages individually in all of us.

There are many paths to this realization although usually only one works for an individual.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
When I showed your posts to a friend of mine who is also a Freemason he was very disappointed and worried. He said he will have to show this thread to his brothers.

I wonder what made him so mad?

Might be the same reason those windows are up real high at the Masons Lodge .

What happens at the Masons Lodge stays at the Masons Lodge . I think the OP dude is trollin hard .

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
fwiu masons have declining membership and have opened the doors a bit to encourage membership

that and information leaks and speculation also put a spin on things

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought if you break Lodge confidentiality then it’s “ off with your tongue at low tide etc,etc,,,,,
Strange thread for a Cannabis forum but each to there own,,,,,s2

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
When I showed your posts to a friend of mine who is also a Freemason he was very disappointed and worried. He said he will have to show this thread to his brothers.

I wonder what made him so mad?
That! Doesn't surprise me :tiphat:

MD84

i know some freemasons that are pretty cool, some of them down in the D are not as wealthy but humble and very smart, others very rich and like to show off, usually like to drink a lot, either way its not the craft that makes the mason, its the choices a person makes that represents the craft they chose.

I look at cannabis like our own fraternity, no matter color, race, religion, cannabis brings us all together in a very groovy way

except membership is free and there are no secrets haha

No secrets unless you're asking hash makers for some tips lmao

Elmer Bud

Veteran
Vanilla Dutch,

When are you all going to accept the Prince Hall masons as full brothers?

Masons and KKK have history that goes back to the US civil war .

KKK was formed by the rich to protect against the freed slaves .

I will let folks work the rest out for themselves ...

Klompen

Masons and KKK have history that goes back to the US civil war .

KKK was formed by the rich to protect against the freed slaves .

I will let folks work the rest out for themselves ...

I do find it pretty fascinating that General Clinton's army in the South was going around freeing slaves and they turned some of them into masons and thus Prince Hall Lodge. They're tied to the British masons still from what I understand but I think even there they aren't entirely embraced.

White Beard

At least half of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Freemasons. A number of US presidents were Masons. Washington DC is loaded with Mason symbolism. The street layout around the Capitol is a Masonic design. US paper currency also has Masonic symbolism, such as the pyramid and the all seeing eye. The Capitol building has a lot of Masonic themed artwork.

The Masons have a local center that offers free oxygen therapy in the form of a Hyperbaric chamber.

The Shriners are a Masonic order that operates Hospitals for Children and provide services regardless of a persons ability to pay.
It is true that Masons (by which I mean Freemasons and not brick-layers) are involved in many charitable works.

It is also true that Masonry is a ‘school of light’ - and that *every* secret society has been abused, if not genuinely corrupted over time.

Nothing about the ideals or principles of Masonry tells us anything about the individual Mason...only the individual can do that: “by their fruits shall he know them”. The story of a 40-foot-tall god-man of flesh and comedy...I have spent much of my life studying subjects that cross, or intersect, with Masonic teachings and interests, and it was a conversation I had with my dad that started me down that path...but nothing has ever been suggested to me as preposterous as a flesh-and-blood giant god of comedy....

I was around Masons my whole life: they were very powerful in the Segregated South.

Masons and KKK have history that goes back to the US civil war.

I mentioned my family connection: my father was initiated by his father, who was initiated by his father, and may have gone farther back, but no records and none living...but as I understand it, such things were traditional among some families. I wondered for many years how an itinerant traveling salesman in the Deep South during the depression, with only a third-grade education, ended up owning a comfortable bungalow, many properties, a prominent gravesite - a gold watch and an annuity from the railroad - and a 33d degree Mason.

Consequently, I have my own suspicions about my grandfather’s Masonic connections & the old-boy network that ruled the South after reconstruction, strengthened by fragments of family history & my knowledge of modern events.

Whether or not any institutional corruption resulted (should my guesses be accurate), I think ties in with Klompen’s question about Prince Hall Masonry. We might also ask if the Eastern Star will remain what it is: a “ladies’ auxiliary”.

Elmer Bud

Veteran
I do find it pretty fascinating that General Clinton's army in the South was going around freeing slaves and they turned some of them into masons and thus Prince Hall Lodge. They're tied to the British masons still from what I understand but I think even there they aren't entirely embraced.

War of Independence different situation to Civil War .
Englishman creating black Masons .

Klompen

War of Independence different situation to Civil War .
Englishman creating black Masons .

General Clinton was the commander of the Southern forces of the British army. He was basically kicking the crap out of the colonials, and had his peers been as successful as he was they probably would have won the war.

Its hard to say why the British freed slaves and made them masons. I'm sure there's a story or two about it, but who knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.