What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

im a freemason what do you guys think about that¿

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- Its an interesting topic - any 'secret society' draws the curious - to try and understand its secrets -

There are two big masonic halls within easy walking distance for me - and I pass them regularly when walking on the school run (when the kids can go to school) - and I do wonder what goes on behind those walls -

i think this thread is going in the wrong direction .lol did i do it rite

MD84

Well - I've lived a fairly good life without having to prostrate myself before some god or deity -

- and yes - there are sounds around me that I cannot hear because as a youth I worked around and with many rock and roll bands - who had huge speakers that battered my hearing - so today I can't hear the higher ranges of sounds - and should be fitted with a hearing aid - so says the Doc - and my vision has suffered ever since I scratched one of my cornea's badly as a toddler - so I'm half blind & half deaf already - there are many sounds and sights I miss - how about you send your god over to fix me? - I hear that they can perform great miracles - lol

I'm happy for you. People don't believe in creation for a better life. They believe because they see the truth that is undeniable. if you damaged yourself doing things you were advised against why should he come down and fix you lmao. Like my first comment stated. You blinded yourself lol.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You call this entity 'He' - as if it has the body of a man - have you yourself physically seen this man you are talking about? - if so please describe what 'he' looks like - because I might have met him at some point, and not known it -

-

I'm happy for you. People don't believe in creation for a better life. They believe because they see the truth that is undeniable. if you damaged yourself doing things you were advised against why should he come down and fix you lmao. Like my first comment stated. You blinded yourself lol.

Klompen

- Its an interesting topic - any 'secret society' draws the curious - to try and understand its secrets -

There are two big masonic halls within easy walking distance for me - and I pass them regularly when walking on the school run (when the kids can go to school) - and I do wonder what goes on behind those walls -

They mix mortar while naked and build an entire wall complete with a hip level hole for.... communication purposes

MD84

Masons love cannabis? PMSL. This threads a riot. Hoover and Anslinger created the war against cannabis and helped their masonic brothers in the pharma companies.

MD84

You call this entity 'He' - as if it has the body of a man - have you yourself physically seen this man you are talking about? - if so please describe what 'he' looks like - because I might have met him at some point, and not known it -

-

I call the creator what he calls himself. No i have not seen the creator. He contains no form, and form cannot contain him. Have you seen outside of the universe lately?

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

god is not air god is not 2 people crossing paths an considered a coincedense. god is a living being on this earth and is doing very well . god is a man fact. big pharma and associates have nothing to do with freemasonary. i do have one question for gypsy nirvana. have you ever went to a university because u seem to be highly educated and traveling has seemed to give u a good mentality and respect for others. todays photos

Attachments

• 20200427_230454.jpg
    20200427_230454.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 20

vanilla dutch

some people believe 1 plus 1 equals 3. everybody knows its 2. naive misinformed pig headed are words that come to mind. this is why i started this thread to clear up misconceptions about freemasonary. rumors will be addresed so please let me have it. i have nothing to hide. we have a saying ask . i will gladly answer. i know. i can not just tell you something. i can answer. anybody wanna hear a joke. the inquistador was in the lodge again. freemason joke.haha

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Sure - I grew up with a devout Baptist Mother - and was in a boarding school for a few years - where we had to march to chapel every morning - then march to breakfast - then march to school - was lots of marching going on there - 'Onwards Christian Soldiers' etc -

- Then from 12-15 years old I was sent to a pretty rough state school where they didn't march - and learning was not the priority for a large group of school kids who went there - they were more interested in fighting and disruption - in 1975 as a 15 year old I left any sort of formal education - and had to make money so I found work in a factory for a while - then started to travel the world - so I never went to any college or university - and have never seen this man you call god - not for want of trying - in temple, mosque, church and synagogue - so to me this 'god' is like a phantom of the imagination - that has never shown itself to me - if it indeed does truly exist - which naturally I would doubt -

god is not air god is not 2 people crossing paths an considered a coincedense. god is a living being on this earth and is doing very well . god is a man fact. big pharma and associates have nothing to do with freemasonary. i do have one question for gypsy nirvana. have you ever went to a university because u seem to be highly educated and traveling has seemed to give u a good mentality and respect for others. todays photos

*oh - I do read a lot - and have studied various religions - here is a small video I was just watching about Pope John XII - religious history has always interested me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4tyBu8mB7_8 - have you ever heard of 'The Black Pope?'

Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Vanilla_Dutch, did you came to this forum because of personal interest or are you here because of an assignment from your lodge?

vanilla dutch

as soon as u see god doubt would be erased. because u would see he is not human. a 40 foot tall man is hard not to believe in. peoples lives are hard and u defiantly have had ur share of b.s. i will pray u get what u deserve mr gypsy nirvana. im a big fan of yours it took one seed many years ago that made me believe in your business. anything u have to offer i know is beyond what the market has to offer whether its in a dispensary or what. your varietys and people you do business with truly have world class genetics.cannabis has always been a passion of mine. and now freemasons love it.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

i love cannabis is why im here. im a good grower and after harvest decided it was the rite thing to do so others could enjoy icmag seedbay and real gorilla seeds. being a freemason is just an added bonus and being upfront is always my intention due to being honest and figured people whos lives have been persercutated for there beliefs, choices to improve their mind and live a better life deserve an oppurtunity to at least be convinced cannabis is actually a good thing. even though we already knew that. moderation though or as needed of course.

Last edited:

vanilla dutch

pics of inside so u dont have to wonder what were doing

Attachments

• 20200428_095107.jpg
    20200428_095107.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 20200428_095511.jpg
    20200428_095511.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200428_095522.jpg
    20200428_095522.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 21
  • 20200428_095253.jpg
    20200428_095253.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 20200428_095321.jpg
    20200428_095321.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 22

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes - thankyou for your kind indulgence - and nice words - threads like this get me researching and so learning about all sorts of topics - and I have looked into the historical associations between the Knights Templars - The Jesuits - and Free Masonry - in the past - but now I return to it - since the memory fades - and this thread has re-envigored my interest -

Do you know much about the history of the Freemasons?

The interconnection between the Knights Templar, Freemasonry, Jesuits (and Illuminati)

https://farnesius.wordpress.com/201...mplar-freemasonry-and-jesuits-and-illuminati/

*the chances of me running into a 40ft man - who is not human - are about as likely as me becoming President of the United States - lol

as soon as u see god doubt would would be erased. because u would see he is not human. a 40 foot tall man is hard not to believe in. peoples lives are hard and u defiantly have had ur share of b.s. i will pray u get what u deserve mr gypsy nirvana. im a big fan if yours it took one seed many years ago that made me believe in your business. anything u have to offer i know is beyond what the market has to offer whether its in a dispensary or what. your varietys and people you do business with truly have world class genetics.cannabis has always been a passion if mine. and now freemasons love it.

i love cannabis is why im here. im a good grower and after harvest decided it was the rite thing to do so others could enjoy icmag seedbay and real gorilla seeds. being a freemason is just an added bonus and being upfront is always my intention due to being honest and figured people who lives have been persercutated for there beliefs choices to improve their mind and live a better life deserve an oppurtunity to at least be convinced cannabis is actually a good thing. even though we already knew that. moderation though or as needed of course.

vanilla dutch

ive met him once.hes a pretty cool guy. got scared for a millimeter of a second only because i realised i better be truthful about my secret from god. its what we believe in. now what exactly he does who knows but he was cool with me. nuthing but jokes and yea. kinda want to be like him. cant read rite now but i will later. pinky promise .lol be good people. im too high too do anything bad. love

Galvano

The interconnection between the Knights Templar, Freemasonry, Jesuits (and Illuminati)

https://farnesius.wordpress.com/201...mplar-freemasonry-and-jesuits-and-illuminati/

This doesn't seem to be a trustworthy source on freemasonry history, if you are interested in the subject (as I was in the past) you can look at the Ars Quatuor Coronatorum (Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge), you can find some article on the net (and also some volume in PDF).
Most articles are on specific masonic "details" but there are also articles on more general historical topic.

Last year I read Alchemically Stoned: The Psychedelic Secret Of Freemasonry by P.D. Newman (a freemason), I don't know if it is reliable but, for sure, it is suggestive :)

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ah - thankyou for the references - its always difficult knowing where to start - without the use of a library I can go to right now (the British library is closed due to covid19.) - to try and get hold of books with original text - all I can do from my desk is via the internet -

This doesn't seem to be a trustworthy source on freemasonry history, if you are interested in the subject (as I was in the past) you can look at the Ars Quatuor Coronatorum (Transactions of Quatuor Coronati Lodge), you can find some article on the net (and also some volume in PDF).
Most articles are on specific masonic "details" but there are also articles on more general historical topic.

Last year I read Alchemically Stoned: The Psychedelic Secret Of Freemasonry by P.D. Newman (a freemason), I don't know if it is reliable but, for sure, it is suggestive :)

Cvh

Supermod

Vanilla_Dutch, do you know this book? Is anything true what's written in it?

Do some of the Freemasons rituals involve the use of psychedelics?

If so, I want in. :biggrin:

vanilla dutch

no we do not use psychedelics at my lodges. other parts of the world doubtful. i also dont smoke in the lodges either but am an avid cigarette and cannabis user in my private life. only have read what gypsy nirvana has posted so far. theres no rush for now.but was an interesting history lesson reminds me of freemason thomaso crudelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.