What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars Hydro LED

J

jaded1

Do you have the sp 150's in stock in the uk or eu?Can only find them being shipped from u.s which adds another 25% to the price plus any customs fees

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Do you have a veg light for a 120w X 120h X 60d tent?
All our light is full spectrum, If you want to buy a lamp specially used for seedling, I suggest you use our sp 250, because many customers report that this light has a very good effect in veg stage and grows faster and more luxuriant than other lights, and also it can save 30% energy cost than other LED

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Do you have the sp 150's in stock in the uk or eu?Can only find them being shipped from u.s which adds another 25% to the price plus any customs fees
Hi Jaded1, we do not sell sp150 in Europe at present, we only sell sp250 in Europe, but there is no inventory in Europe at present, if the customer wants to buy, we will send from China, we can help the customer write down the amount on the commercial invoice, so as to avoid or reduce the tariff. We have also prepared a shipment of sp250 to the European warehouse, but it is still on the way, which may take a month

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
hi Joy and Marshydro team, few weeks ago i got some of your tents from aliexpress xD it seems good, altough i was happy for the first read those tents will come with leds included :D
whatever maybe later i can get some of the leds
Hi Whipedmeat, I hope our tent can accompany you to plant all the time, and I also look forward to your using our lights:huggg:
You can consider purchasing on our official website next time, we will provide better service, and now we also have coupon code for Icmag growers. :tiphat:

Jammal

Any plans for Marshydro to expand its product range in the future??? Personally I'd like to see Some Smart simple hydroponic systems and a nutrient line....Making Marshydro a one stop online shop for all the real basics.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Any plans for Marshydro to expand its product range in the future??? Personally I'd like to see Some Smart simple hydroponic systems and a nutrient line....Making Marshydro a one stop online shop for all the real basics.
We will consider it in the future, but not now, because now we are only specialized in lights and tents, so we also need a long time to study other products

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
This is why I often advise other growers, rather than buying a complete set, to buy separately so that all the products are good and professional

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
Both the 250w sp250 and the 150w ts1000 claim a ppfd around 500umol/m with the 150w light actually claiming the most. Though it's near half the price.

They are the units in this thread. I also looked at the 600w Mars2 1600 led. PPFD of 2000 so replaces an 800w hid, it says. Now my 600w hids are not bad at 1.7umol/w giving me 1000umol/m so I'm unsure how your 2000 isn't replacing two of them.

I didn't look any further, as I can't balance your figures.

stevefrench

Used my 400w mars hydro pro2 epistar for almost 3 rounds now. Works great and I’m happy with bud density and yields so far. I even recommended a friend get one haha. It has developed a strange clicking sound after 6 months of use, it happens occasionally, but doesn’t seem to effect anything. Plants seem to love it and I would happily buy another.

NVavnmh.jpg

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Used my 400w mars hydro pro2 epistar for almost 3 rounds now. Works great and I’m happy with bud density and yields so far. I even recommended a friend get one haha. It has developed a strange clicking sound after 6 months of use, it happens occasionally, but doesn’t seem to effect anything. Plants seem to love it and I would happily buy another.

View Image
Thanks for your feedback.:tiphat:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Both the 250w sp250 and the 150w ts1000 claim a ppfd around 500umol/m with the 150w light actually claiming the most. Though it's near half the price.

They are the units in this thread. I also looked at the 600w Mars2 1600 led. PPFD of 2000 so replaces an 800w hid, it says. Now my 600w hids are not bad at 1.7umol/w giving me 1000umol/m so I'm unsure how your 2000 isn't replacing two of them.

I didn't look any further, as I can't balance your figures.
The data are the results of our real measurement. The sp250 is powered by meanwell and has heat dissipation components, which are better made than TS. The fan in the Mars II lamp can dissipate heat and its spectrum is very good

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
The data are the results of our real measurement. The sp250 is powered by meanwell and has heat dissipation components, which are better made than TS. The fan in the Mars II lamp can dissipate heat and its spectrum is very good

So it's right that the 150w $130 light gives 3.7umol per watt, while the 250w $260 light gives 2.1umol per watt. Making the cheaper 150w light produce more umol in total, when it's a ppfd measurement?

It's amazing how useless the ppfd measurement is to us at times. Using your grams per watt estimates for each light, the 150 with it's 550umol's may yield 300g. While the 250 with it's 500umol's may yield 625g. Twice the weight, yet it's registering lower on the fancy light meter.

It makes me wonder what use the fancy light meter is. I guess you need to put colour filters over it, to plot spectrum intensity, so you can then give a YPF type photon density. Or just ask the led manufacturers, as part of the design process, and then tell us what you made.

I Imagine YPF will be the next thing we find inadequate. But we have to try..

It's all so damn confusing

Thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts