What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

South fork seed collective out of business?

little-soldier

I have been looking for south fork kush seeds for the past couple months and can't find any anywhere online. Firestax seems like the only ones who carry their gear but everyone of their strains are out of stock. I noticed that their website does not exist anymore. Does anyone know if their are out of business?

theJointedOne

Veteran
I am not sure if out of business is the right term. Its a gray area market at the moment, im sure they are just figuring out their next steps in the legal market.

They still have an active instagram account.

Man I saw some south fork Kush in a Eugene Oregon dispensary and it was some of the most dank stuff I’ve seen before. I would like to grow this one as well.

little-soldier

Bump... whats going on with them. surely by now they have their licence and still no seeds for sale. At least not anywhere on the internet it seems. :(
Any insider whistle blower wanna comment lol..