What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BIG GROW! SOG

stoney419

stoney419 said:
i havent had a full table untill this week just cut it last night
ok out of a full table 3 lbs1oz :joint: i think i can get more weight if i just use one strain this is a pic of where i just filled it back up and added a 3rd 600 to this table to see how 3 compare to 2 on a mover

Last edited:

UmphreyMcgee420

Heady Connoisseur
Veteran
very nice:wave:
im sure you can beat that:rasta: but all in all its still good. love the grow log you got going on here, keep it up and ill be ready for some updates :lurk:

InjectTruth

Damn 3lbs 1oz off of 2 600's on a mover over a 4x8, with different strains!!! 1.14gpw!!!

Those look like square six inch pots correct? How many to a 4x8 table?

This gives me a lot of hope for my 4x8 hut with 1200w. Looks like Im gonna have to get a light mover! Can't wait to see what happens when you add the 3rd 600, as that was my original plan before I saw this.

You mention that when you clone in your ez cloner, you leave them in for 30 days, then straight to flower. Do you use nutes in your cloner? When you clone in rapid rooters, how long do you veg after the roots pop? Under what lighting and in what containers?

Sorry for all the questions, but with results like that, I want to duplicate your setup as accurately as possible.

Last edited:
O

ogatec

I LOVE your pvc table stands, what is the diameter pvc? u will be very happe w/ the 3 600s i think a 4x8 is way too big for only 1200 watts, u can fit 3 1ks over those BIG tables!

InjectTruth said:
Damn 3lbs 1oz off of 2 600's on a mover over a 4x8, with different strains!!! 1.14gpw!!!

Those look like square six inch pots correct? How many to a 4x8 table?

This gives me a lot of hope for my 4x8 hut with 1200w. Looks like Im gonna have to get a light mover! Can't wait to see what happens when you add the 3rd 600, as that was my original plan before I saw this.

You mention that when you clone in your ez cloner, you leave them in for 30 days, then straight to flower. Do you use nutes in your cloner? When you clone in rapid rooters, how long do you veg after the roots pop? Under what lighting and in what containers?

Sorry for all the questions, but with results like that, I want to duplicate your setup as accurately as possible.

yes mathematically it works out that way but those super sun 1 hoods are putting down light very efficently looks like his rooms pretty dialed in and he's got a good idea of where he wants to take his system to achieve max performance which is always good. mileage may vary in all applications, keep that in mind in your endeavors.

gatoloco... the co2 regulator is based on the meter cubed space set at the meter cubed setting to keep it at 1500ppm .. is all automatic

what you do is measure your grow space in meters
mine is 2.4H X 2L X 0.9 W = 4.32m cubed

on the unis system automatic controller is a number setting that compares to the cubed.

you just set it to the number your grow room compares too : ), the setting is 1500ppm as standard .... i set it at "2" coz thats for 4m cubed because the bulk on the system and pots reduce that .32 .....

its sooooo easy was well impressed :wave:

Last edited:

GDB

Definitely a good thread showing quality in the work and the yield because of it. I can't wait to see what level if improvement you get with 3 600s.

AAA+++ grow stoney.

gatoloco

george j warner thanks for the explanation. I saw this moments after, reading some more, my tarzan´s english :rasta: Ever is a pleasure see a big and good grow room.

peace

mysticls

is your light rail 12 ft since you have the add a light or is it still 6 ft long? curious if you could fit 2 600w on a mover in a 4x8 tent

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
very nice work stoney :yes:

How many clones per light, and how long do you veg for?

Did you manage to pull that weight off the table shown across the whole room?

Great show mate! :/

stoney419

PuReKnOwLeDgE said:
Stoney awesome set up and everything is looking great, but don't you think this should be posted in a MICRO grow section :)
MICRO GROW SCTION WHERE'S THAT AT

Last edited:

Onepunchko

Great work man. I love how clean it its all been done and the yields are very impressive.. I was pondering the idea of vegging in an ezcloner the other day. I was thinking about replacing the foam peices for 2" net pots and just leaving them in there for a while like you were saying. Have you had luck leaving them in there for 30 days?

Y

yamaha_1fan

Onepunchko said:
Great work man. I love how clean it its all been done and the yields are very impressive.. I was pondering the idea of vegging in an ezcloner the other day. I was thinking about replacing the foam peices for 2" net pots and just leaving them in there for a while like you were saying. Have you had luck leaving them in there for 30 days?

I posted a while back about leaving clones in a bubbler and vegging them in there for a couple weks and the consenus was that it was fine as long as spacing/size doesnt become an issue

cabanetforester

This is true IME also. The EZ will work as a propagator?

This is true IME also. The EZ will work as a propagator?

AND IT DAM WELL BETTER FOR THE PRICE! Anyway, yes I think it's not uncommon to leave cuttings to veg in the EZ after they root.

Stoney 419 impressive gardening there, nice setup. Thats a whole lota ladies too. Stones man. Awesome contribution.

I have done this simply because I didn't have a cabinet to veg them in at the time as it was occupied. They were in the EZ way too long and like 4-5 small plants in my 30 EZ made 1 big root mat in the bottom so I went ahead and flowered them in the cloner..

Not really, I had to cut the roots apart which I hated, but they turned out fine. It's all about environment. You want to keep a close eye after the roots hit the water.

Consider turning off the pump also, unless you want it to trim their roots so you don't have to :bashhead:

EZ with some rooted StrawD lower left and right. Probably 30 days since rooted. 1 trim on the roots, easy on the lights (t5's) tap water plus a pinch of LK and PBPG PPM's below 200 always (lower when rooting) 1 change out(no cleaning) and many top offs by this point. I would never expect good rooting with my EZ in this condition BTW. I always clean it well between runs.

That cut in the lower left is a freek too, explosive vigor when given more food/light. I am actually surprised how well it's doing for just sitting there. CF

-thought it would be totally out of control by now.

Last edited:
very professional, love it. Do you think we could see some pics of them vegging in the ez cloner? or could you explain that, do you have any problems with vegging them that long?

thanks!

Ig

Latest posts

Latest posts