What's new

Kabul Express from Kalashnikov Seeds

dude81

Here I have another run of Kalashnikov Seeds, this time it is a strain called Kabul Express. They have a line of strains that are not autoflowering, but are much faster than regular feminized. That’s why they’re called – Express Strains. Wanna giv’em a try. It is so much easier to get those Russian seeds now - Zamnesia started selling them! Yeaah!
I have a 12 l bucket and 2 bicolor lamps 17W each, also two LED lamps - 3000K 10W and 4500 13W.
The plant is about 2 weeks old.
picture.php

Siever

Veteran
Hi,

So, you're the guy behind Kalashnikov seeds?
I just did a quick visit on your website. Seems nice.
Is cannabis legal in Russia, or what is the situation?

Kind regards,

Siever

dude81

Hi, Siever!
I'm not really "behind" Kalashnikov Seeds? I'm just a grower with some russian roots) haha
As far as I know it's legal to some extent. But I know a guy who knows a guy and stuff... and it's all true, Kalashnikov Seeds grows and breeds their strains there, and it's all AK hybrids with truly authentic russian weed that grows in different regions of the country, like some cool ruderalis, which helped them to manade EXPRESS strains as well, that are kinda like a natural mix of feminized and wild strains. They are not fully automatic, which means that they will give far more amount of buds than regular autos. That's basically what Im trying right now.

dude81

Here we go!
The rapid growth of this pretty lady can't make me happier than I already am!
Yeah!
picture.php

dude81

Hey, everyone!
Plants are looking good, and I love the way everything progresses.
I switched light cycle for 12/12. I also cut down a bunch of lower leaves for better aeration.
Room is full of pleasent aroma.
Yeaah!!!
picture.php

picture.php