What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Movies to watch while stoned that aren't about drugs

Haven't seen it what's it about

You'll be asking yourself that for years to come...... It follows a nuclear blast in the southwest of the usa and has The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) as the main character, so many cameos, narrated by Justin Timberlake, crazy flick. You will have to watch it at least twice.

Bulldog420

Veteran
Super Troopers
Happy Gilmore
Billy Madison
Tommy Boy
Grandmas Boy
Zombie Land

All great flicks I watch while trimming

Rufid

I've recently watched Divergent and The Giver. Not bad while enhanced by a good sativa.The first StarShip Troopers,although it's cheesy as hell,is fun while high.

DemonTrich

Veteran
cactus, I was keeping it new school. pennywise was awesome. even sober.

heres one for ya, Strangeland. thata movie is F'd up, like seriously. dee snider is super twisted.

house of 1000 corpses
texas chain saw massacre (original one)
hitcher
wolf creek
killer clowns from outer space. (lol)

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Baraka, its a doc but unlike any you have seen, no voice over.

I usually watch it when I take mushrooms, but its excellent any time. This scene gives me chills and I could live in it forever if I could. View Image

Try Samsara next time on Shrooms :) its from the sam team as Baraka is :)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh I have seen it on mushrooms as well. Both are great but baraka is a ritual for me to watch

Bmac1

Veteran
I get stoned for 99.99% of movies I watch. I tend to like to just turn the brain off a lot of times and just enjoy some mindless, toilet humor and laugh my ass off. The first time I saw Super Troopers, I was baked and I was rolling on the living room floor for the first 15 minutes of the movie. My abs hurt for a good 2-3 days after watching it.

I also enjoy the thinkers too but like to be less stoned for those. I tend to smoke a lot of shitty movies good, lol.

Some of my favorites:

The Bourne movies
The Dark Knight Rises
Inception
The Matrix movies
Pans Laborynth was a great movie
Great call on the Tarantino flicks
Boondock Saints, the first 1.
Snatch
Fight Club
Movie 43 was one of the funnier movies I have seen in the past year.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Baraka is a super cool film; it is a beautifully filmed document of the world's beliefs and cultures, no dialogues, only music with amazing motion picture.

another great movie to watch:

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter...and Spring.

peace

St. Phatty

All Movies ?

I'm curious which movie does the best job of educating the public about Cannabis History.

That it was widely legal in the USA for about 160 years. etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts