What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RdWc--SuPeRleMoNhAzE--with clones

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
heya buddy, nice to see you here once again with your slh keeper.Hope your summer was a great one :)

I see you switched to led lights, are they only for rooting clones or you will use in flowering?

wave.gif

happy 2 see you again m8..yeah the slh is a great weed, so im gonna give one more round..
about the leds,no,im not fun,and i have the ufo only for seedlings or cuts.i bought from ebay and totally sucks for flower.

Grats on a great summer full of hot chicks and great bud I'm assuming. Just read your thread, and from looking at your slh grow, I hope you can remember it all. Good luck on the upcoming grow.

thank you friend.:) exacly as you say but now im in love with
a great girl and that keeps me cool..
and i remember enough, at least for my next grow.

all said and done what was the final dry weight on the slh second grow read throught the post might of missed it. i dig it man good job keep on keepin on

BudMan30

not hydro

not hydro

looks amazin man. im a soil grower tho, what size do think i should make my screen if im doing individual screens with a squar 5 g pot? thanks man

thanks green_thumb
smile.gif
im watching your grow 2 but im afraid to write..as you see my english are poor so forgive me about this.
redface.gif

i use GH 3 part without additives..

..all good..
thank%20you.gif

have a nice grow with your buckets m8..
and kick ass 2... i would like 2 see that.

hola erwin:wave:
thanks for the wish bro..i need it. a grow with no problems
at all is my small dream..
i dont know if i can handle the scrog because before 2 days i realize that my timer was 18/6 and not 12/12..

so today is my second day of flower..

EC 1.
PH 5,7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
hello all..
i deside to not open new thread because is the same slh cut
but this time i have taller buckets..
6 20L buckets with 21mm return lines
1 water pump 2400L/H
2 hailea compressor x25w
for lighting 600w mh sunmaster(veg) and phillips greenpower(flower)

the clones are 1 week in the closet and looks happy.
ec 0,4

wish me luck:)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OrganicJ

Wow awesome job!!

Anyone have a link to a good rdwc tutorial? I understand they fed by higher thinner line and returned by lowest larger tubing to the res, but why is there sometimes another airline just hanging out? I don't mean the air stone one supplying oxygen, the additional ones u sometimes see. How do you keep the water level in pots at a certain height?

Also what is the white glossy walls material in that closet? Is that grow room a closet?
Sorry if you answered this already, what notes did you use? and can we get whole shot of room showing the res.

Once again, amazing grow!!!

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
Wow awesome job!!

Anyone have a link to a good rdwc tutorial? I understand they fed by higher thinner line and returned by lowest larger tubing to the res, but why is there sometimes another airline just hanging out? I don't mean the air stone one supplying oxygen, the additional ones u sometimes see. How do you keep the water level in pots at a certain height?

Also what is the white glossy walls material in that closet? Is that grow room a closet?
Sorry if you answered this already, what notes did you use? and can we get whole shot of room showing the res.

Once again, amazing grow!!!

Thanks my friend:)
a good RDWC tutorial is https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=26343

i have clear tube in one bucket(front) for feeding because the black tube finished.one of these days i will change it.
i keep the water level in a certain hight because i have float valve in my controller.
the white glossy walls material is sun protection reflective material for cars(windsheal)
..and this is no a closet,is grow room but is made by me and looks like closet.the space i have is narrow and long 1,50x0,80.
in the next update i will shot couple fotos the reservoir..
:tiphat:

petemoss

nice job on the last scrog, tjo! I'm also growing SLH in my perpetual SOG but may drop it from the line-up soon. SLH seems to be a finicky feeder compared with my other four strains. All feed from the same 1.2 EC res, so a "one size fits all" feed doesn't seem to be working. The newer leaves are thin sativa-like and clawing and curling down. I've read that the clawing is due to excess Nitrogen but don't really have the time to devote to special treatment for SLH. I may change my mind after trying the latest batch (love the smell and taste of SLH!). Good luck with your new grow!

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
nice job on the last scrog, tjo! I'm also growing SLH in my perpetual SOG but may drop it from the line-up soon. SLH seems to be a finicky feeder compared with my other four strains. All feed from the same 1.2 EC res, so a "one size fits all" feed doesn't seem to be working. The newer leaves are thin sativa-like and clawing and curling down. I've read that the clawing is due to excess Nitrogen but don't really have the time to devote to special treatment for SLH. I may change my mind after trying the latest batch (love the smell and taste of SLH!). Good luck with your new grow!

thanks petemoss for the kind words man!
yea the slh is low feed strain so you have to b carefull with the nuts. the taste is amazing and the high is better then all the strain i have grown until now.

1 day 12/12
ec 0,8-1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
crazy looking new buckets! How much liquid do they hold? Also what are the two tubes going into the buckets?

:joint:

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
crazy looking new buckets! How much liquid do they hold? Also what are the two tubes going into the buckets?

thanks bro..my new buckets hold 16 l each but they are taller then the others, so more DO in the water now..
one tube is airline for the stone and the other tube is the feeding line..:)

and a small update

i had an accident and the plants was 4-5 days without light,
first time happend to me and i dont really know what can cost me the 4-5 days of totally darkness.

4 weeks flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:thank you:

BudMan30

haha yeah man your scrog looks gtreat. I'm a SLH strain guy my self. But I'm a soil grower and I've seen SLH do way better in hydro. Can you teach me how to set up a little hydro setu p using the SLH strain? It would be greatly appreciated. I'll send u a private messages with my room details. But your set up looks great man.
Your friend
BudMan