What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Heaths latest tree grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnabunch

hey heath it is great to read/see your work bro..such a great continuing inspiration...would you mind putting those pics up of the recirc you are using..
Thanks Heath
Burn

turbolaser4528

Veteran
lookin' healthy man, been a while since I saw a grow of yours.

For nutes, do you use the entire Canna line when you do use them?

well be waiting to see how your system actually works, let us know braa :thank you:

aligee

Veteran
Wow the tree man is in the building !!!Wsup HR I've heard/read many a grows from you bro inspirational to say the least !!! +karma

V

vonforne

Whats up Heath? Long time Brother. How is life treating you? I see your skills have not waned. It has been a long time since the HG daze.

If you should need something just give me a ring.

Von

D

DHF

So you`re runnin a staggered harvest tree grow in that room Heathie.....Awesome as always my buddy.......Holler at a Bro every now and then.......Hope all`s been well with you and yours......

Peace.....DHF........:wave:

S4vvy

Lookin good, man. I'm with the other guys asking about your veg situation. Definitely want the lowdown on that :tiphat:

12and12

heath what happened to your UFO looking circle PVC set up that thing was sick i still show pictures of that thing all the time
great work inspiration to us all thanks for posting here!
peace 12and12

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice plant mate :)

I also smoked this in April, it was ok, nice flavours but not a huge improvement on either parent (imho).

(I did think it was better than my own indica entry though)

Last edited:

Scrogerman

Veteran
Fantastic Heath, I cant get over the sheer size of these Chiesel Buds man, they are huge & it compares more to something like Critical Mass to look at it. I grew out Buddha's version(hope you dont mind the mention bro) & the Buds of Buddha's example are tiny in comparison to yours man. The genetics used in this cross must have been something else, i bet mummy & daddy were huge specimins. I belive you did this cross long before Buddha too, is that right man?
Anyway man your grows have always inspired me, i luv your stadium style vert grows, they kick fkin ass bro. What made you do a Tree style grow? & why aint you done a stadium vert this time. anyway Heath Mega tree & great grow man! beautifull! Keep rockin em out!
Peace.......Scroger!

WoW!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Hey Heath,
I was wondering what addy's you use man?. i swear by Ionic myself & the Vitalink,
Ive been trying Silicon products in the last two grows & this time im running Budlink, do you use any silicon product at all? boosters, PK etc etc!
Any Advice on Additives would be sound mate! Cheers, luv ya style-drive man!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Could you give a little more spec on your Rig please Heath, What Lamps your running? Waterfarm model & Pump output etc. Sorry about the Q's hope ya dont mind man! Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.