What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Acre / 1000 plant grow

Reaper

1st pics in a long, long time.
Various strains, all grown from clones.
Enjoy

Attachments

• IMG_0827.jpg
    IMG_0827.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0845.jpg
    IMG_0845.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 55

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
How the fuck? Lol. Man that is beautiful!!!

Field of dreams is absolutely correct.

I'm sure this is not located in the U.S.?

St. Phatty

Last time I did the calc's, it was about 1 million pounds per square mile of intensely cultivated Cannabis (1 5 pound plant per 25 or 100 square feet, I forget).

1562.5 pounds per acre, that works out to.

I'm curious what your average yield per plant is in the acre set-up.

I'm finding that plants shadowing other plants becomes an issue. So then plant placement becomes an issue. I've been managing that by having plant pots on rollers.

Anyway, BEAUTIFUL grow ! :woohoo:

G

Gr33nSanta

35 posts in 11 years, way to make a post count! Those pics are inspiring, I should do less chatting and more working. Thanks for sharing!

Reaper

"Reapers" GIANT grows on OG...who remembers? https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=27613

^ no shit. privileged to see him back.

Thank you, my friend! I'm glad to be back. After a long hiatus from growing I'm just getting back into it slowly but surely. ;)

I'm curious what your average yield per plant is in the acre set-up.

I'm finding that plants shadowing other plants becomes an issue. So then plant placement becomes an issue. I've been managing that by having plant pots on rollers.

I'll let you know when I get the harvest in. I think they have another week to go at least. Fortunately the weather forecast is for clear skies and warm temps.

The plants are planted directly into the soil on 5ftx5ft spacing.
They were planted second week of June @45' latitude North.

weedtoker

Veteran
Subbed. The senescent males were used to start "field" line(s) from the clones?

Nice plot btw, keep them updates coming.

cheers

igrowone

Veteran
i guess shocked disbelief describes my reaction
i know there are grows like this 'out there', but damn
thinking it was recently harvested, or is in process

M

moose eater

"It's WHAT??!! But we just bought the property last month, and we were told it was a Carribean Christmas tree farm!!"