What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mount Zion 2017

MountZionCollec

Haze #5*(Ohaze*Skunk #1)

Pot of Gold BX

Left=White Rhino, middle=Ancestral SKunk...Top=Haze*Mexican*hazeskunk

-top is Pot of gold, Bottom is Haze #5 haze skunk.

Last edited:

MountZionCollec

The rest of my blackberries and rasberries. They arrived last week and weve been slowly transitioning them to our environment. ~2 days no direct light getting used to climate, then ~2 days getting end of day sun, ~2 days under a shade cloth, 2 days under the direct sun. we may have lost one but thats look at most it.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
mad respect bro, kepp fighting the good fight! what you're doing is inspiring, subbed and watching..

as someone who JUST moved up to gold country area (not calavaras) i do see somewhat where "calavaras" is coming from, i made sure to follow all in place regulations, buy an actual livable property, and make sure not to put plant in direct view of neighbors (fenced, ect..).. those are all legit concerns in my eyes..
I'm trying to fit in with my community also but find the old timer locals to be somewhat standoff-ish, not waving back, shit like that, little thing

i would obviously love to see my county get on board with regulated rec/med cannabis and will be doing what i can to make that happen..

PS THE ENVY IS REAL

Last edited:

LivinLegally

I'm for one am not thrilled about having neighbors and the road see what's going on over the top of my fences but we live in the hills and are trying to earn an honest dollar with hard work and plenty invested. Small towns will have to adapt and it's sad but true. Calaveras jumped the gun with greed being the motivator, not by the people but the local government in my opinion. And then they turn around and do wat they did to G Pharma last year??

MountZionCollec

This is the Flat Garden. We have only planted 54 plants out of about ~160 available spots.

We are putting the new greenhouse in this location over this weekend. We started on Friday and itll be done by Monday morning. the area is about 4000 square feet.

MountZionCollec

This is from the top of the where the Old hoophouse used to be, i still cal it the hoophouse garden. Rasberries are in the middle two rows, blackberries and hybrids on the outside,. ~1000 square feet.

This is the hoophouse area from the bottom. 46 plants in there. Outside rows are Schnazzleberry #4, inside rows are Sleeskunk/resinator

MountZionCollec

Orchard from the bottom looking up.

two rows of grapes, 27 plants with two more going in next week and 2 edible rosehips.

orchard from the top looking down.

I have 3 more fruit trees coming next week. LSU purple fig, Celeste fig, and pacific pride White nectarine the latest blooming nectarine I could find and 1/2 that I could find that were resistant to peace leaf curl.

MountZionCollec

Itll be interesting to see how late the Haze crosses end up being. I am planting them between other females and I will prune the sativas back as small as I need to to leave space for the better yielding plants that will be on each side of them. At my Location I have amazing weather until about November 7th, then shit starts getting unpredictable so I expect at least 75% of them will be too late for me to keep the mothers.

I am going to try to keep 2 males from each strain as well that gives males.

MountZionCollec

117 square foot redwood greenhouse. Material used was 5mm thick Solex which is supposed to have the same R value as 16mm polycarbonate. I Will be growing my mothers in the ground. I need to decide on what type of lights to use. growersupplyDOTCOM is where I have found the best options but im still looking.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70991&pictureid=1762714&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70991&pictureid=1762715&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70991&pictureid=1762716&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=70991&pictureid=1762717&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

117 square foot redwood greenhouse. Material used was 5mm thick Solex which is supposed to have the same R value as 16mm polycarbonate. I Will be growing my mothers in the ground. I need to decide on what type of lights to use. growersupplyDOTCOM is where I have found the best options but im still looking.

Those Solexx panels are awesome. We got a Solexx greenhouse

MountZionCollec

Those Solexx panels are awesome. We got a Solexx greenhouse

Thanks, How has the solexx worked out for you? Specifically on getting enough light for plant health in the winter and keeping it warm enough for plants in the winter? What's your strategy on light to prevent flowering? Do u give them additional lighting morning and night, or do you just give them a couple hours in the middle of the night?

Last edited: