What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Investing and DUE DILLIGENCE required before investing in OTC related stocks

HellsBells33

In the short term, these companies stock prices do not rely on fundamentals, but rather fast money traders who buy the stock up and then sell it back down for profit. It's a
risky career but for some it works out.

Also, put yourself in the CEO's chair. You took all the risk, you deserve a high salary if the company prospers. That's where profits go, not always back to the investors. Wouldn't you pay yourself more if you could?

MrPhysics

Sure is shill in here. But what would you expect with a person with a username linking them to a company which stands to profit from investment in CGRW?

It would be nice if the shills would please go. I just joined this forum, and as someone who has started investing with a small amount of money (yet a decent portion of their income) and done well so far - I would like to see real viable options for long term investment in the legal cannabis industry. This relentless slew of propaganda supporting one company which is shaky at best is seriously diminishing from the thread's intentions, and taking away from positive information which could be shared.

audiohi

Veteran
A few real companies to check into in this space would be MyDx, Solis Tek, Heliospectra, and Massroots.

The sector is still a traders space. Long term holds here are very risky.

Fortunately Nugrogirl seems to have stopped posting here. CGRW is a joke.

Nugrogirl

If you think a company that has held a 1000% gain since I mentioned it here, reduced their a/s 3 times and has executed on EVERYHTNG to date is a joke, then you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed ..DoH!

valueseeker

If you think a company that has held a 1000% gain since I mentioned it here, reduced their a/s 3 times and has executed on EVERYHTNG to date is a joke, then you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed ..DoH!

I was just cruising around on the internet looking for some info on Mylar and low and behold this site comes up. Just wanted to give you some Kudos for bringing CGRW around. You called it around a nickle and it has far exceeding expectations of this thread.

hit highs of $3.25 pre election and is currently trading at 1.65

WOW!!! :woohoo:

audiohi

Veteran
That was a good little stretch for trading if you took advantage. Watch that liquidity though....

Latest posts

Latest posts