What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Help i got a rare Skin Cancer Called Mycosis Fungoides

Hey guys i just got a very bad news that i have a rare skincancer called Mycosis Fungoides, but the got news is that i can be held down. But a more disturbing news is that they also found some bad cell in my blodstream and proberly also in my bone. i Found the a spot under my arm for over 10 years ago my doctor said it was perfume allergi and all sort of other thing, but after is has spread to my thighs and been through many tests they found out.

I fell like shit inside, cant eat, cant sleep, cant think.

I just want to know if anyone thinks i should stop smoking weed or continue will it help or make thing worse ? have been smoking over 20years.

And what strain do you thing will help ?

Hope someone can help or know about the disease.

Skip

Veteran
Sorry to hear about your illness. Man, that's bad, and the pics of that look awful!

I think you should stop smoking and maybe try edibles to help you feel better.

I haven't a clue about what you can do.

Best of health to you! Recover soon...

Thnx for the replay Skip.

Mine is not as bad as the pictures yet, but am very scarred that it may turn out that way, am also abit scarred if i stop smoking it might gets worse. Maybe the cannabis have help it not turning worse then it is ? or maybe not ?

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
I think or believe that Cannabis may have kept this at bay for all these years and to stop might let it get out of control... but I am not a medical doctor. It is proven that cannabis shrinks tumors and I have used it on my skin with good results. May be you need to consume more cannabis by edibles for max effect and the importance of CBDs cannot be underestimated.

Skip

Veteran
Maybe try a cannabis salve or lotion or juice fresh leaves.
IMO, that's preferable to smoking.
I'm still not convinced smoking can help with skin issues, it helps more with pain and nausea, imo.
And try edibles for the internal issues.
You can eat more than you can smoke, and high doses are necessary to fight cancer from what I've read.

Good luck and let us know what helps!

H

huarmiquilla

howdy mrsmokealot,

how you do?
respect

most positive healing energy to you
such to think, you healing already to begin indeed

you family within universe, much form to being think most positive to you

am sadness within at when to think you experience such difficult emotion
you family within universe love you much
indeed you are to dominate such ailment with much success

am not keen to patent....hehehe
such to think am keen to positive within thinks to patent

perhap you are to benefit such thinks within, Topical Compositions with Cannabis Extracts author Jon Newland

indeed am keen to think you are to benefit much within self make topical
such to experiment with various type form to application
similar
experiment with various combination with respect to cannabinoid and terpene ratio
such to include within spectrum to analysis cannabinoid within acid form and cannabinoid with not acid form

am keen to think pharmaceutical research indeed available with respect to more target ailment
similar
am keen to think such research not much public available with not monopoly to attain
such and such patent

not can patent ratio at current, rather such to patent delivery and process

such to think you are require to pioneer such medical trial within self
you form to being sage voyager indeed
most positive energy to you and yours

with respect to transdermal application much great chats within such and such topic within mns forum
https://www.mrnice.nl/forum/9-patients-forum/10120-help-i-need-topical-application-method.html

similar perhap you are to benefit within link within Granny Storm crow list

am research within GW and link within GW to hope to discover more analysis and research with respect to you condition

within you such force to total universe energy to heal to you
respect

positive vibrations

H

huarmiquilla

howdy

how you do?
respect

perhap you are to benefit within more research with respect to, Phytocannabinoids in the treatment of cancer much author indeed asign within GW and Otsuka

Ethan Russo to create unique research with respect to synergy within cannabinoid and terpene variance, am difficult to recall such title am keen to think, Taming THC:

pardon such sporatic thinks

respect

positive vibrations

Mud Boy

There is some evidence that hemp oil when applied topically has caused skin cancer tumors to shrink. There's alot of information on the internet on how to make it and I know there are lots of people who take it by mouth that have had good results also. Good luck my friend.

Hey guys thnx for all you replays that really help my mood.

I have read alot about the Cannabis Oil and i think i will try that but i will wait to see the results when i have been in a pet scanning. Which i shall have made monday.

Am going to bed, again fell tired all the time.

cya and many thnx for your support :)

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
I've seen some pics from a topical oil treatment where you see the tumor is shrinking, but imo a combination of THC/CBD would even better.
If you can find a strain which has THC/CBD but also d-limonene as main terpene, that would be best to make oil from it.:)

I wish you a speedy recovery and the strength to achieve it.

Keep on growing :)

al-k-mist

Hey Man
Hope your test went alright
I just want to say that SKIP was right on the money twice in a row, 100%
the rso, rick simpson oil, i thought was a scam, being sold somewhere, but they dont sell it they share the technique

in socal, patients would juice, in a juicer, big plants that were vegged, but not flowered. and they would mix this shit(gross as heck) with apple juice
cannabis has so much more than thc/cbd/cbn
when it is juiced, almost no thc, because it is so young, not flowering, but tons of phytonutrients, etc
edibles is a way to get more medicien into your body. many days and nights i am in more pain becuz i didnt eat(or tincture, weather alcohol or glycerine)
Damn, man. pm me if you need recipes, or help
thats what this WHOLE site is abt, the medicine
and if its not legal where you are, it is still medicine

B

BugJar

I would consider vaping. I don't know what your diet is like but eating organic certainly can't hurt.

best of luck buddy and here is to your health

Hey guys thnx for the support and help. :)

I am still smoking weed, WhiteShark and Green Poisen and got scanned today will get answer next week.

Hey al-k-mist will you send me some recipes i think i will try them out, have nothing to lose anyway, maybe if i am lucky it could help others i my situation with my experience.

I also hope to talk to someone who has this illness to talk experince.

Funny thing happend maybe fate the news edition of a danish magazine called Illustreret Videnskab had a article about weed and all its potiental for medicine including cancer.

sorry for my a bit bad english is also very stoned right now.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Im hoping you find relief from your illness and the stress it puts on your mind

I hope you experience a miracle

Mud Boy

People with brain cancers have been getting good results not only with juicing but by simply eating raw leaves, the theory being that the cannabinoids in the leaf stimulate the body's endocannabinoid system which in turn begins to heal the body. There is evidence that the tumors begin to eat themselves. The more I learn about this plant, the more I'm amazed.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Quick Google search brings up these treatments:"Common treatments include simple sunlight, ultraviolet light, topical steroids, topical and systemic chemotherapies, local superficial radiotherapy, the histone deacetylase inhibitor vorinostat, total skin electron beam radiation, photopheresis and systemic therapies (e.g. interferons, retinoids, rexinoids) or biological therapies. Treatments are often used in combination."
Personally, I would go with sunlight and topical steroids right off the bat.
But, more importantly, what does your doctor say? He is the expert, and I would not hesitate to ask about "alternative" treatments, ie, cannabis. He may know something about it. At any rate, it can't hurt to ask. I would be frank with the doctor, and don't ignore traditional treatments in favor of something unknown or experimental.

Hey Retrogrow i have googled ofcourse and asked my doctor about the sunlight but she told me to use some cream called dermovat but it is very poisen for the skin but have to use it so far. But i want to try the hempoil, i will be asking my new doctor i will meat the 15 maj if its okay to try. Just need some good recipes and still hoping that someone with this desise reads this post and have some good tips.

slick786

mrsmokealot !!!

I suffer from the same and have tried the "oil" which in my opinion has helped as I no longer need light therapy which can also cause skin cancer.

I cant believe another ENT like my self has the same condition im only what 30 and been suffering from it since i was about 19, it covered almost 80% of my body when i first started the treatment at about 24/25. At first the light treatment did work but year on year it came back until i started making my own oil and found that when it came back it was not that bad, i haven't had the chance to make more oil but if i did im sure it would help for sure.

My understanding of our condition is this, our immune system has a cancerous node which is producing too many T cells that get stuck in our skin causing the rash like patchs, but in fact its causing bruising to our skin, the topical medicines help with the such bruising and i found the same creams to be used on dogs with skin conditions reason why ur doctor mentioned it being harmful to us idk??

but yeah PM my heads spinning right now after finding this post :O

regards

SLICK786

Hey Slick great to hear from you i have alot of questions i will Def PM you.

I have read ALOT about it ofcourse and i found a facebook forum with others with this illness.

Some people also swear that eating anti flammatory food makes it go away but ?.

Did you smoke weed when you where 19 years old ? i only had a little spot under my arm for many many years maybe becourse i did smoke alot of weed also back then ? :)

But very glad to meet you :) we are fortunately very few with this illness so great to finally meet someone who has the same illness and treid the oil. :)

My head is also spinning becourse of this and proberly also the great black domina. :)

Snype

Veteran
Hey Slick great to hear from you i have alot of questions i will Def PM you.

I have read ALOT about it ofcourse and i found a facebook forum that made me not freak as much as i did to start with. Some people also swear that eating anti flammatory food makes it go away but ?.
Did you try the Hash Oil Topical treatments? It cured my Eczema! You should try it out and see what happens.