What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone here willing to cop to using Flint from Bayer?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
How much of Bayer Flint per gallon?

I have a 300 dollar bottle sitting here and no idea how to mix it. It calls for 2.5 oz per acre on grapes. Can anyone convert that to tsp per gallon?

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Believe most of those calculations are based on a 20g/acre application rate. I would contact Bayer and explain you are looking for the spot application rate.

Needless to say, do a test spray on sacrificial plants, if you use the 20g/acre figure to arrive at a mix rate.

Most forums can be searched more easily by typing the string site:icmag.com, or whichever site you wish, followed by your query, with Google.

Best to figure these things out before purchase.

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
I am just gonna do what one guy had said he did earlier on in the thread, just throw a "pinch" per gallon in. More like 1/4 teaspoon. I believe that will be about right.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
a tested and proven spray that is long long gone by the end of flowering.
Sure, in every fruit/veggie crop it's ever been tested on. Cannabis? LOL That F'ker actually sucks up and holds onto stuff like the hyper/dynamic accumulator it is. Not some twink cuke or strawberry. :tiphat:

Respect the plant, she's not what you think. :)Save

Mikell

Dipshit Know-Nothing
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ignore him, he has half the forum blocked for a reason.

Do your own research and come to your own conclusions is my motto.

gotnoname

Any recent testimonies of flint preventing bud rot ? Also I am currently using actinovate to prevent botritys which one would someone recommend ??