What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New England Growers and Medical Users

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour, i meant your typical work day ends around 5, if not before. and naturally you would use more power when your home from work.

koko nut, good points.

Koko Nut

To add to my rant, the electric company usually cuts the cost of killowatts per hour, at 7pm- 7am. Think of keeping them on at night to save money on you bill.

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
What's good New England! nice thread going on here, some sweet views.

I'll have to tag this one so I can keep up on fellow farmers around the way. :respect: :joint:

A Pure Afghan... this is apparently the indica pheno of an alleged landrace strain that I've managed to find a sativa dom, indica dom and in between those two extremes I have two others that are similar to each other but unlike the other two.

picture.php

This is one of the ones inbetween...

picture.php

And this is the other, its purpling like the indica dom but other than that they are not similar, this one smells like fresh grapefruits

picture.php

Take it easy :joint:

H

heavy dank nugg

ecsd

picture.php

picture.php

lemon larry
picture.php

picture.php

and whats a new england thread with out some ghetto haze or as some say piff.

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good morning new england
great pics guys!1
rasputin, i love purple weed. all those afghans look great
HDN, those lemon larry pistols are freakishly long... i like!!

im going to be trimming today. so ill add some pictures later.

L

Lune TNS

Rasputin that dark afghan is gorgeous.

Here's some cured up chemd I've been smoking on... hits the spot :joint:
picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys
lune, that chemd looks beautiful!!
cut and dry stage is done. i got some pics of uncured ch9s.
my favorites are 1, 5, 6, and 7.
-=- #8
picture.php

-=- 4
picture.php

-=- #6 (fruit pheno)
picture.php

-=- #9
picture.php

-=- #5 (berry pheno)
picture.php

-=- #7 (haze pheno)
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

ras...looking good,like the color.Fatblunt nice looking buds bro. be good N.E.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this thread is an add on from mass/con/ri thread. i thought that thread didnt cover enough states.
red bull, where are you from? we have to hold it down on the east coast.

H

heavy dank nugg

There's more to the NE US than New England. Why you not showin the love homie?

1110 :sasmokin:
yo holmes, what it b yo?check it dogg,the name of the thread is New England growers........A'ght yo...aint playa hating no where else son,jus showing da lov to where we is from.peace.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres some pics of last harvest. doing another one tomorrow.
-=- #9 close
picture.php

-=- 9
picture.php

-=- long haze
picture.php

-=- #4
picture.php

-=- tent 1 after harvest
picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

THE 2DAY,EVER FRUSTRATING,STONIFIED MISADVENTURE COMPLETE W/4AM RUN TO WALLMART 4 NOT

THE 2DAY,EVER FRUSTRATING,STONIFIED MISADVENTURE COMPLETE W/4AM RUN TO WALLMART 4 NOT

Ok, fellow n.e. stoners, I have a friend he gets a 4x8 grow tent on ebay for 200 bucks,he calls me and says I can't use it 200 its yours.
Im like sold...Thats like 1/2 price for a tent this size....He brings it over I pay him all good right...one would think.
Ok so i know koko nut lives close by and rocks a 4x4 tent Im like "hey koko it's nug wanna help me set up a tent.He's like cool.
he comes over we take the tent out the box,sweep the floor a little then its break time.So me and KoKo are hanging out with lemon larry who gets us :biggrin::smokey:.....Time to get to work we get all the pieces together and start pulling the nylon over the posts when we discover that the most important brackett is missing....a wild and frantic search ensues tension building, frustration level rising, buzz disappearing.after a hour of futile searching it hits us "fucking ebay" . ok i have 20 fucking plants huddled up in a hallway sharing the white hot, overwhelming radiance of a 75 watt incadesant bulb thats only like 7 feet above the plants..So you know they were thrilled.Anyway Im like lets hit wallmart we can find something to act as a brackett till i get to home depot.We replenish the buzz and hit the road 15 miles later we are illuminated by the neon wonderland that is wallmart.30 min. later we realize that wallmart is a sprawling vast wasteland packed wall to wall with everything on earth you dont need and nothing that you do.Its now like 4:45 am and he drops me off and says give a call tomorrow after home depot im like cool.I'm tired burnt out and angry but i still got a hour of disassembling and and re moving the 20 plants just so i could get them ready for their dark period.ahhhhhhhhh done but not releaved.On the way home from Wallmart we were talking bout what kinda things i should buy at home depot and i see the light bulb go on over KoKo's head he say we can user anything really...even just a block of wood with holes drilled ,Im like Dooooooooooooouuuuugh it's so obvious. ( We then realize we had all the materials we needed right at our fingertips but decided no further conversation on the subject was needed.)...Ok wake up selpt lousy, feel like chaffed ass.grab the plants and get them huddled up in the hallway again.Have no car so I hop on the bus take the 40 min 6 mile bus ride to home depot transfer bus's at the 3 mile mark get on new bus ,search pockets, free transfer pass lost.pay fare again,turn around bus packed no seats,zero.standing room only i mused outloud.Then it hits my nostrils like
Tyson hit Botha...once, fast swift, and devestating...the smell of bus,hmmm a complex mix of sweat and grime and heel shit,stale booze and leather.,a thick formidable scent that upsets your nostrills and waters your eyes...3 miles I thought 3 miles.20 min,9 stops,20 new cramped up people later Im there.I scour the fastners and bracketts and plumbing supplies to come up empty.back to the wood block i guess...So i buy a new drillbit and decide ill get a couple small pieces of 4 x4 wood blocks cant get them gotta buy the whole post.Tell the guy i need my post cut into 2 inch blocks he says i can only do 3 inches in my head i took the post ,shoved it up his ass and out his mouth and carried him in the back to explain to his boss why he cant cut 2 inch pieces when the machine hes using is perfectly capable.3 it is then comes off my tounge.This guy cuts me 1 block and says here ya are.Im like Ahhhh I bought the whole post start cutting.He says your asking me to do alot of sawing I say na dude im asking you to DO YOUR JOB.he saws the blocks I leave happy to return to the bus stank and be done with this jackass.30 min later a equally as crowed bus picks me up and im on my way home.get home call KoKo we start over ... allmost done,snap and break 3 other bracketts (lucky i got the blocks cut) drill some blocks realize that blocks are too big dont fit.Red faced and stuttering from frustration I call a neighbor to borrow his buzz saw hes not home but brother is...call brother he says meet me there in 20 seconds i knock,girlfriend says come in shes with another chick puffing a bowl.brother not there me and KoKo standing there shes a little bitchy says so much for girl time I say hey nice smelling weed so much for kind neighbors.brother shows gets me saw were out.Another couple hours,lots of drilling and duct taping later the freaking tent is up.guy i bought it from shows up to help says yea that bracketts on my floor.forgot to bring it.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:...heres a few pics of a couple girls who just got a new apartment at the cost of my sanity
picture.php

picture.php

H

heavy dank nugg

those were Alpha diesel heres some Killer Chemdog

picture.php

And heres some larry
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

some haze
picture.php

And some sour power ECSD

picture.php

picture.php

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
haha, what a story.
is your tent a sunhut??? same shit happened to me. it was the bottom center upright, that was missing, on 2 sides. i did the same thing, i had afriends old tent rods tho. i just took a wood block and drilled holes to fit the rods. it was a major piece tho. you cant hang lights on a 4 x 8 with no center, upright poles.
i called sunhut directly, and they sent the rods to my house.
but, im glad it all worked out. you got great pics, and those plants are going to love the new space.:smokey:

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey new england, whats up? hope everyone is having a good weekend.
heres some CH9 clones, just about done, im running plain water through now. they are at day 60, seems like they finished up quicker then others. which is great. they are getting perfect conditions now.
-=- ch9 #1 i think
picture.php

-=-
picture.php

-=- pheno 2
picture.php

-=- big cola from clone(sharpie is 5 3/8th inches)
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts