What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Warning: Fake bulk seeds being sold using our brand name

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dear all,

We have received information that fake ACE seeds are being sold in bulk using our brand name and company logos.

We don't sell seeds in bulk and we don't sell Critical + seeds.
Please, be careful if someone is trying to sell you bulk seeds using our name or if you find any website doing it.

ACE Seeds are only available through our website and through our official retailers. If you buy our seeds through retailers you should get them in our original ACE Seeds packaging, sealed and with the packing date at the back of the envelope.

If you have any doubt about the authenticity of the ACE Seeds being offered by retailers kindly send us an email to: info@aceseeds.org before placing your order.

Thanks! dubi - ACE Seeds -

www.aceseeds.org

Attachments

• Foto Envases Standard 2015.jpg
    Foto Envases Standard 2015.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Foto Envases Feminizadas 2015.jpg
    Foto Envases Feminizadas 2015.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 28
  • Envases 2013 Standard.jpg
    Envases 2013 Standard.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 24
  • Envases 2013 Feminizadas.jpg
    Envases 2013 Feminizadas.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 36
B

BAKED_BEANZ

sorry to hear this ,
is there a link to your official retailers on your website ?

better still order through ace site , best service i,ve had second to none .

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Baked Beanz,

Here's the list of ACE Seeds' official retailers:

http://www.aceseeds.org/es/lista-oficial/

We will contact our legit retailers in the upcoming days, and update and translate the list to english, please feel free to email us if you have any doubt about the ACE Seeds being offered by other (physical or online) shops.

spugg

What about linda semilla? I bought mine there. The shop doesn't seem to be on your list but the packaging is exactly like on those photos.

mack 10

Veteran
I take it that the foto's above are of original ace packaging or are they examples of the counterfeit (fakes)?

There the original Ace Seeds.

Are the fakes coming in similar copied packaging?
Anyone looking to buy Ace, get them from the source or a big legit retailer.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, the pics posted in my first post are of our original ACE Seeds packaging.

Here are pics of the fake ACE Seeds, stay away if someone is trying to sell you something similar or not sealed in our original packaging.

People buying Critical + bulk seeds under our brand name obviously don't know about our work.

Attachments

• fake ACE Seeds.jpg
    fake ACE Seeds.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 26
  • fake ACE Seeds2.jpg
    fake ACE Seeds2.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 23
  • fake ACE Seeds3.jpg
    fake ACE Seeds3.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi spugg,

There are many new retailers offering our seeds every year and unfortunately not all of them contact us to include their shops in our authorized list of selling points.

We will contact all our retailers after Spannabis fair and update the list as soon as possible.

What about linda semilla? I bought mine there. The shop doesn't seem to be on your list but the packaging is exactly like on those photos.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Wow, someone went through a lot of trouble to make it look legitimate.

Because you do not want dissatisfied 1000 seed pack customers coming back to your own door do you.

Some people sold the big Moroccan gangs fake/hemp seeds, obvious disasters happened and people have been shot over it, a growshop has had to close, it is not funny or quite the innocent rip off it first appears.

konopenko

Veteran
Yes my catalan brother its disaster but also a karma...cuz of dat ACE has decent customer service not to meet customers who are taking bussines quite seriously :)
Im long time customer, but if ACE dissapoint me I will come to Valencia to meet you all in no time ... :)
Black mask, silver car and silver nine :biggrin:
:smoke:

Big-Narstie

Yes my catalan brother its disaster but also a karma...cuz of dat ACE has decent customer service not to meet customers who are taking bussines quite seriously :)
Im long time customer, but if ACE dissapoint me I will come to Valencia to meet you all in no time ... :)
Black mask, silver car and silver nine :biggrin:
:smoke:

Easy to spot then! :laughing:

Rory Borealis

Veteran
Hi,

Sorry for the confusion, the pics posted in my first post are of our original ACE Seeds packaging.

Here are pics of the fake ACE Seeds, stay away if someone is trying to sell you something similar or not sealed in our original packaging.

People buying Critical + bulk seeds under our brand name obviously don't know about our work.

Wow. That is alot of effort to fake a product. Much easier to buy direct from ACE.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Dubi, who was it doing this ? Some obscure online bank, or these "BLK" bulk seeds people, ?

Hi ChaosCatalunya,

Honestly, i don't know and i'm not much interested to know more about it. What i clearly want to state to our customers is that they make sure they got our original seeds directly from us or from our authorized retailers.

Wish you are having a great summer time friend ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
What about the Attitude are they not reputable ?

Hi cronicle,

Yes, Attitude online seed shop is an official ACE Seeds retailer.
You can find the list of our official selling points here:

https://www.aceseeds.org/en/wholesaler-list/

There are probably more legit retailers offering our seeds, but as grow shops and online seed shops pop up and dissapear like mushrooms every year it's difficult to keep this list updated with all our legit retailers. But at least the ones in the list are trustable ACE Seeds distributors.

In fact, very seldom new retailers offering our seeds contact us to appear in this list, which is not good for the retailer, for us or for the final customer.

Anyway, if you have doubts about any retailer offering our seeds, you can always get our seeds directly from us, then there's no doubt about the authenticity of our seeds.

Hope it helps.