What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cream Mandarine XL Auto®

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran

27.png

Cream Mandarine XL Auto®

Autoflowering strain with tall stature and high production. This 4th generation autoflowering strain is the resulting hybrid from the cross between selected specimens of our variety SWS29 (Cream Mandarine Auto®) and a Súper Tai ’98 elite clone. The genetic coming from the Súper Tai ‘98
elite clone contributes with interesting sativa characteristics to this hybrid, such as bigger size, but also soft aromatic and spicy tones with hints of wood and nuts. The so much appreciated Cream Mandarine Auto® genetic contributes with traits from the indica side, such as high flower and resin production, but also sweet and fresh aromas with tones of citric fruits of the Mandarine type.

Data Sheet

Variety SWS55
100% Autoflowering
Indoor Yield: 400-650 gr/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-300 gr/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination
Height: 110-150 cm

28.png

29.png

2º Prize*- Interior - I Copa de la manzana - Rio Negro - Argentina - 2017

Last edited:

mariomas

Hello, I have a qustion about this strain. I have been growing a couple of them in soil indoor under a 600w light , but one seems to be developing slowly. It started flowering 2 weeks ago, but since then buds have not developed, and it has continued growing in size. Overall the plant looks healthy, but no buds!!! Could this be a genetic issue? I was wodering if I should throw it out or if it could just be developing slowly for some reason. Is it possible it could take 12 weeks to develop? I have two xxl cheeses next to it, which should take 12 weeks to harvest, but they are leaps and bounds ahead of the cream mandarin that takes 9. Does this strain start developing buds late in the cycle?

Tommy G

:|Sweet Seeds®|:
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mariomas!

Welcome to ICMag and to the Sweet Seeds subforum ;)

Any chance you could share a couple of pics with us?

It sounds like a plant that is reacting to specific grow parameters, together with maybe a genetic that is more sensitive. But I would have to see some pics.

Maybe it will get back on track soon, which would mean that the plant would take a while longer than usual but in compensation you would get an increase in yield. If you have these other plants that take 12 weeks, than maybe it will go along with them and get ready by the same time. Lets hope that's the case.

Keep us updated. Kind regards,

tommy

Latest posts

Latest posts