What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

madalasatori

Veteran
I don't think Heath lies but I feel his numbers may be distorted somewhat by the way he trims - from pics I've seen he seems to leave a hell of a lot of leaves on which could up the weight by 50% or so.. Not hating at all as the bloke is an absolute genius and everyone has their own standards etc. Big up hr

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
I'm not here to defend Heath... but my question to both of you, is if you've ever setup a vertical room, and tweaked it over and over again, growing the same plant over and over again...? IMO that's why most growers don't ever even achieve the 1gpw mark, let alone surpass it. I've torn down and rebuilt and relocated so many times, it's kinda hard to get things dialed in.

Anyway... Lots of people aren't TRUTHFUL on these boards... Personally I've never read a bit of bullshit from Heath. That's not to say that I don't feel he doesn't disclose the full truth, but when asked, he does answer.

All im saying is how many people, from how many forums have tried to replicate his grows? I estimate - 300-400 people...

how many people have come CLOSE to his yields? - 0

now many people have yielded as much as him? - 0

bobblehead - i have reached 1 1/2 GPW, but i CANT come close to what HEATH CLAIMS.....

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Heath's setups are spectacular and clearly got a lot of us to pay attention. This one looks like it's going to be a lot of fun, too.

Glad I got in before the real fun started.

I think Heath did hit those numbers or at least very close to em. Think about it 90+ plants in a vert system and 600w with a strain you know like the back of your hand. Also take into consideration a lot of the genetics heath used where monster yielders ie..critical mass.

vangaurd

I am pulling for you man and lets not clog dudes thread up with HR Talk. If you believe it or not thats up to you but just because I cant no matter how hard i try run the 100m in 9.58 seconds doesnt mean Usain Bolt cant either even with pictures and video lol....

BongRipkenJR.

Yeah, no thread hijacking here :p

Great set up bro! I will be lurking to see whats happening on the flowering side of things.

Oh, and Heath Robinson is a spectacular grower. I think there are factors like larf count, lots of leaf, and big yielding strains that contribute to his numbers. I would like to see what he could do with a Purple Urkel or some known low yielding high quality strain.

BldSwtTrs

After running about 1000 or so plants through variations of his systems I am inclined to think that his numbers are real. My guess is that if you stick some heavy yielders in there you will put out some pretty unreal numbers. The 5 level 1200 watt systems that I work with rarely put out LESS than 1gpw and I have never thrown any heavy yielders in there.

Well... once we threw a a chunky cheese pheno in there that yielded 6 ounces. This was 1 plant out of about 85 in there so I definitely think hitting his numbers is possible...

BldSwtTrs

Couple of shots with the systems full of ladies...

picture.php

A day or so after transplant... I think these were vegged for 4 days. Probably will throw the next batch in without veg...

picture.php

same...

picture.php

Don't really know why, but I like this pic...

picture.php

About 9 days worth of growth...

picture.php

Same...

More to come :smokey: ...

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Damn! Must feel good to walk into that room mate. Looks spectacular :) Sweet work on the DIY umbrella reflectors seems like they're working well at pushing the light back down :tiphat:

When you say 4 days of veg, do you mean in the system or is that pre-trasnplant veg?

username474

Great build brother, your veg room is very tight as well. What are you doing for air extraction? From the photos your room size is looking pretty massive. Also, have you measured your water temps in your bottom two pipes? I was under the impression temps would spike without insulation.

Anything you could tell me about that chunky cheese would be apprecited. I imagine it got to an unmanageable size or your pheno search would have been long over!

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
That is fucking awesome dude. Really am at a loss for words right now.

aod

dizzlekush

Couple of shots with the systems full of ladies...

picture.php

A day or so after transplant... I think these were vegged for 4 days. Probably will throw the next batch in without veg...

picture.php

same...

picture.php

Don't really know why, but I like this pic...

picture.php

About 9 days worth of growth...

picture.php

Same...

More to come :smokey: ...

I think heath just started sweating...

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey bro, did you go with the same type of dam setup that heath used? And if so, did you keep the whole adjustable collar dealyo he used? Very interested in how this thing runs.

aod

Latest posts

Latest posts