What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Hey Nate, the pic may be cool but the strain isn't really. I didn't know why I kept it in the grow box for so long. Or maybe it's not the strain but me. Anyway - Original Flo from DP.

:wave: kov

aTm

This OG Kush keeps looking better and better ...so i am forced to submit more pics

this is a crop of picture 2

G

Sativa Mango 63 days into flower:
156263MangoBud1.jpg

156263MangoBud2.jpg

156263MangoBud3.jpg

Legends Ultimate Indica one week to harvest:

1562LUI3.jpg

1562LUI4.jpg

Gamera

The Hog

The Hog

A small side bud at 50 days 12/12. Sure had to dig through the phenos to find this one. Worth the work for those rows of trichomes. All organic except the rockwool soak. Grown in Tokeyo by Gamera.

G

Heres some of my purple SourBubble that purped up with no help @ all from cold weather,just changed on its own..Real hashy and expandy,i love this pheno the most- even though Bog likes the other pheno with the less crinkly and ruff lookin leaves for taste.Its From- My Sticky Sticky Flowers thread- in the Flower Pix Forum. :wave: DWW-----

:canabis:- Alot of sweet pix here people :eek: ,great growing everyone. :friends:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A few little bits of hash back in the DaM
1ST GRADE SKUFF

TEMPLE BALL

MANALI

G13/HAZE(SOMA)

Peace

G

Manali, yummy, is that from Bluebird..? Manali kicks ass, first grade hash, no doubt about that!!

FarmerJohn: soon you can grow that same stuff, enjoy it bro!!

G

Hmmmm...why not some Mango just harvested?

1562Mango70-3.jpg

Or an "artsy" shot of the Legends Ultimate Indica?

1562LUI68-4.jpg

.....which looks like this in natural light two days to harvest....

1562LUI69-1.jpg

...why not? :smile:

Gamera

Beautiful shots people! BlueVelvet-I see you back there without your superhero mask! I have some Mango rooting. I had some from seed at about 2.5 meters, outdoor last year and a ghetto bird ate them. whah. Are you happy with the Mango? Nice natural light LUI shots as well.

G

Thanks Gamera, coming from a photo pro such as yourself quite a compliment. I think I will be happy with the Mango smoked. I wasn't very happy with them growing out. They were very very sativa, and I was expecting indica dom. That plus the fact that they were extremely leafy, overly so, coupled with their 6+ feet height (which caused me to work miracles because I ran out of vertical space) makes for a grow that was easy in as far as plant health was concerned, but an aggravation from other points of view. These were seeds from Gypsy's private stash, sold on Seedbay. I'm going to have to try some Mango from somebody else to compare :wink:

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow!!! I haven't seen the new pics in a while! Looking spectacular in here! Looks like I'll be using photos in Flower Pix News afterall :wink: cc

Latest posts

Latest posts