What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

fpn - POT SHOTS - fpn

O

OHenry

Super Skunk

Super Skunk

This is a Super Skunk at about 23 days or so flowering.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
my GWS that I just harvested last night!!

Lovely greens and purples!!!

888DSCF1270-med.JPG

G

SBC#14

SBC#14

heres a shot from the Strawberry cough grow currently flowerin

CBF

Flowerman

Here's a pic of Blackberry widow that I have going. The hybrid was made by Jojo. A very beautiful plant to grow, and very easy as well.

JLP

Veteran
Here's a pic of a Blue Satellite #2 F2 that I just harvested at about 70 days.This one expressed the Blueberry Sativa side very nicely.

JLP

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn! Some real beauties are coming in! I'll have plenty of good pix for the next issue of Flower Pix News!!!

B

baccas125

now for sokething completly different

now for sokething completly different

:wave: :friends: :wave:

My little hashplant

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
A Mungrel plant about 40 days in

A Mungrel plant about 40 days in

40 gone 14 to go.

kov

Polskaaa, bialo-czerwonaaa
Okkkk, since forum's back to normal today, I can post finally after not being able to for the last couple hours.

So, after endlessly retyping this reply to thread, consisting of a clever description of my bud..., and endlessly losing the text after forgetting to save...., I'm so exhausted I can only write...

... a bud... :joint: