What's new

green leno?

reaperz

green leno on greenhouse how will it perform? light intensity/penertration

would like to hear your thoughts

HOVAH

i really would like to know do i need a heater when it get too cold , 40-20 degrees during to winter because there wont be any elect. at my spot

HerbMan26

Are you talking about PE leno material?? I know that a transparent cover with reinforced green leno is ok for light penertration.

G

Could i ask, what is 'leno'? I've never heard that term before

HerbMan26

-KiNgMaKeR- said:
Could i ask, what is 'leno'? I've never heard that term before

Its a material used to make tarpaulins, but they also use it as a reinforcing material for clear poly covers. Do a google search for PE leno material and that will give you a idea.

HerbMan26

-KiNgMaKeR- said:
appreciate it
No problem glad i could help.

HOVAH said:
i really would like to know do i need a heater when it get too cold , 40-20 degrees during to winter because there wont be any elect. at my spot.
Hovah next time its probly better if you started a thread.But yes if thats the temp inside your greenhouse you'll need to add heat, you want it to be at least 65-70 degrees F for night temp. There are a number of ways you can heat your greenhouse without having power.Start a thread with detail setup, and i'm sure some of the guys on here will give you some ideas.

Last edited:

reaperz

PE leno will this also camoflauge weed? as when i look at it (pics on the internet) cant really see through it well

HerbMan26

reaperz said:
PE leno will this also camoflauge weed? as when i look at it (pics on the internet) cant really see through it well

Yah it will do the job let light in but you cant really see in, it will look like a Green , greenhouse.Why leno though reaperz?? I'm sure there are other materials that you could use. Are you buying a kit or making?? Post up some info

Latest posts

Latest posts