What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

?s about veg/bud

I planted some plants in my green house and they budded so i planted some new clones and they are vegging and budding so i started some seeds but what should i do with the other ones give them budding nurtrinets or vegging or just water. thanks Ill take pics soon

Last edited:
D

DJ_highst_

give them veg nuts, the extra Nitrogen will help speed up the reveg process a bit. They will take a few weeks, but jump back into full-on veg soon enough. You are all good. good luck . peace_highst

G

Yeah they arnt to far into flowing your should be gravy if your looking to revegg

ethereal

Warrior
Veteran
no :biglaugh: i think he meant they are flowering prematurely, not that he purposely put them in flower.

lmao

like dj said use a veg fert (but dont burn them)
and get that little greenhouse into full sun. at least put the plants against the south-facing wall.