What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(4) 600's or (2) 1000's

sman

im building a NTF (stinkbud style) system with 3 or 4 units depending on the size of a new room I'm working on having. My question is, lets assume i'll only have 3 units, (4) 600's or (2) 1000's? Of course anyone would love to have (4) 1k's but thats pushing my suspicion paranoia. Which I hear is just rumors anyway but whatever.

I know StinkBud used (2) 1k's on 3 units and it works out great.
But would (4) 600's be even better?
-more coverage
-able to put closer to plants

thoughts?

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i always go for 1ks but ur case im gonna have to say the 600's would be meuch better

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love the 600. I only use 600 in all my flower rooms. There more Efficient then the 1k and you will get much better coverage.

hippydan

I'd also have to agree on the 600 watters. Might cost a little bit more if you factor in air cooled hoods and such, but if that's not an issue I'd definitely go with the 600s.

shorty68

med.indoor grow first timer

med.indoor grow first timer

sman 600 aircooled hood is good.thats what i run and my temps are 68 degree at night.when on full temps only go up to 77 degree and 37%humidity. and the ladys luv it .5x5 indoor tent. so good luck and grow big buds man:)

Latest posts

Latest posts