What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Flower Pix News #6 Get it now!

KRS Juan

Very glad to see you back CC. I cannot post or give out the copy of FPN 7 you gave me until I get permission from Gypsy or DG, the second I hear from either of them that it's OK it goes up.

-KRS Juan-

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....no worries C.C.......first I would like to review number #7 before posting....please send it to me so that I may look at it before putting it up on the boards..........

Grow On!

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right. So y'all want more FPN?

I've been thinking about doing some new ones.

But to do so, I'll need some help (like all the past ones).

We need story ideas.

And we need our old FPN team to assemble once again! (News team ASSEMBLE! - Burgundy)

PM me and pitch your story ideas. We'll get the ball rolling if we have enough ideas and contributions.

Let's see what happens. Spread the word.

sincerely,
Crazy Composer
Editor-in-Kief
Flower Pix News

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Right! It's begun then.

OH, Assistant Editor, and other stuff too. :smile:

Good to have ya back bro.

O

OHenry

Come up with an idea for a story, sumbitt something like a cartoon, joke, or short story. The editing process will take its course and you may find your work in print! Many members have contributed great stuff over the past 6 issues. Hope to see your ideas! OH

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
To clarify the pitching process, we want the story idea sent to us BEFORE you write the story. That way we can see if someone else is doing something similar, or if we want the idea in the paper in the first place. We don't want anyone doing work that doesn't get used.

I'm back to do FPN, when and wherever it's welcome.

cc

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
I would enjoy doing an article on Micro Growing, but what would be the deadline for submission. What length are you looking for?

mS

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Deadline is not set yet. This publication is like public television, it's supporter by you, the readers :smile:

Seriously, FPN's attitude is that we'll give you all an issue when you all give US the issue. Of course we'll make it look pretty and everything, but we need the content to be contributed. This means it may be a week before the next FPN, or it may be a year - it's up to how fast we get story contributions.

m.steelers, pm me with the particulars of this micro growing story... What's the hook? What-specifically-is the story? How to get a pound out of one light using micro growing? The story of a guy who did a micro grow? A how-to? A theory 101 on micro growing? pm me with something, I'm sure we can find a strong hook for a story. cc