What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My older sister is a Fed. Asking a question for men only...

Here's the deal. Sister is a doctor. PHD, MD. Her work is catching, understanding, and prosecuting pedophiles.

We had a conversation tonight that blew my mind and, frankly, I believe she is childishly, pathetically accepting flawed research. Here is the question for men:

What percentage of men do you believe actually desire sex with pre-pubescence children deep down, around the world?

I think the answer is clearly less than 1%. Her answer would blow your mind.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
if you look at global demographics based on traditional marriage ages it is = to or > than 30%

St. Phatty

of course young Women are attractive.

that's why there are near 8 billion of us !

one of the trends in the US & maybe other countries - children going through puberty at age 11 or younger. may be related to chemicals in diet.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Here's the deal. Sister is a doctor. PHD, MD. Her work is catching, understanding, and prosecuting pedophiles.

We had a conversation tonight that blew my mind and, frankly, I believe she is childishly, pathetically accepting flawed research. Here is the question for men:

What percentage of men do you believe actually desire sex with pre-pubescence children deep down, around the world?

pre-pubescent? as a percentage, probably pretty low. you have to remember, LOTS of folks consider their 16 & 17 year old daughters (who fuck like rabid mink) to still be "children". some countries in Europe have an age of consent below what we allow them to drive cars at. some nations (sweden etc) let folks drink alcohol at 16 (many families give them wine with meals even younger) but they cannot drive a car until 18. (they might be onto something there) locally, state of Virginia used to have age of consent at 15, but any position other than missionary was considered a crime (sodomy, unnatural sex). not sure if that was changed or not. the rest of the world? no idea. Islam supposedly forbids sex (even if married) before a girl is physically mature, not mentally. once they have a period, the door is open so to speak. child marriage more common than commonly known.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Goes after pedos huh? How about she gets a hold of weiner's laptop and starts in the "life insurance" file. Then she can also dig into the pizza, podestas, and spirit cooking.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
pre-pubescent? as a percentage, probably pretty low. you have to remember, LOTS of folks consider their 16 & 17 year old daughters (who fuck like rabid mink) to still be "children". some countries in Europe have an age of consent below what we allow them to drive cars at. some nations (sweden etc) let folks drink alcohol at 16 (many families give them wine with meals even younger) but they cannot drive a car until 18. (they might be onto something there) locally, state of Virginia used to have age of consent at 15, but any position other than missionary was considered a crime (sodomy, unnatural sex). not sure if that was changed or not. the rest of the world? no idea. Islam supposedly forbids sex (even if married) before a girl is physically mature, not mentally. once they have a period, the door is open so to speak. child marriage more common than commonly known.

The reason people in positions of power (i.e. in these demographics rich, religion, coaching, teaching) exploit children is because it is still accepted in a good portion of the world.

Look at marriage rates across the globe.

Humanity still has a ways to go.

Sunshineinabag

Young kids? 15percent......teens 50 percent

Sunshineinabag

Goes after pedos huh? How about she gets a hold of weiner's laptop and starts in the "life insurance" file. Then she can also dig into the pizza, podestas, and spirit cooking.

I've got an agg assault on a " snapper" Vermont vernacular for sex offender......most refuse "treatment" here.....they are fuken predators this sheepdog loves to hunt

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
Hmm, you have all heard of 'gaydar', well, molested children can spot each other without speaking even in a crowded room.
We can also spot the predators, who can spot us also. It is not a game and I lost 17 friends in 25 years. We tend to group together as relations with others is difficult. It did not provide safety.

Occasional abuse runs about 75% while severe repeat offenders of strangers is closer to 20% in my city. This number varies by region but is within 10% of this across most of the United States.

My sister ran the pedophile investigations department in our capital city, yes, men with authority seem to be the worst offenders.

T

Teddybrae

Yeah, I 'm a dirty old man too. I'm the Father of un-abused daughters but there was a brief time later ... as I took a good look at my conditioning ... I found myself fantasying about prepubescent girls. And I thought to myself: What The Fuck is in my head!!?

personally i prefer cougars.or grandmoms.as im older.

vanilla dutch

if u think a 4 - 9 year old is attractive you need to be shot. point blank.under 18 and your over 40 same thing.

Last edited: