What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kosher kush v la confidential for insomnia?

madalasatori

Veteran
I’m looking for something that will knock me out at night and make by muscles relax.

I have made a shortlist of these two and if anyone has smoked them would like peoples opinions on which is the better tool for sleep?

Any other suggestions welcome

I'mback

Comfortably numb!
It all depends on the individual, really. I've not tried Kosher Kush but have used (still use) LA on a rotational basis with: Gdp; Nl; and LA, in that order.

Sunshineinabag

when kosher won the cup in what was it 2012, i forget i bought a impulse pack for 120 dollars and got some mr nice medicine man...back then it was sea of seeds.......i got 4 keepers and would love to rock more of it. I think of kosher kush as gage green genetics on steroids

browntrout

Veteran
Never tried straight kosher, LA is wonderful nighttime smoke for me. Very warm and fuzzy melting feeling as I recall.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Speaking of which.........where could one source REG kosher kush beans?

Good luck, I've been searching for 6 mos everywhere, DNA KK has been out of stock.

Settled for Garden of Green KK FEM from Seedsman and been happy with my choice but have never grown the original so can't really compare.

asher1er

Veteran
I know you asked specifically about Kosher Kush and LA but if your looking for something that works great for a night cap, do some digging in a pack of sour bubble from BOG. I have had people ask for the sour bubble so much long after I stopped running it that I had to grab a few packs to find a new gem. BOG says his Sour Lifesaver rivals sour bubble as a strong indica but i have no experience with that one... yet.. :tiphat: :joint:

Happy Times

I vote LAcon

That’s some heavy stoney stuff there, at least the stuff my local dispensary carries

I like Kosher a lot but for sleeping LAcon seems like a better choice