What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Core Cut

moritzst

Hello

had some Amnesia in the tent, one week veg from rooted clone, topped at veggie day 5,... kept them temps during "light on" under 25C° and cut the N down right from the start so they stayed quite compact... 1980W of light... coco-slabs ran for the 5th time, added some "great white mykorhizza".... have to be careful with... they need a lot less EC, burned some tops with Ec 1,3 in week 6... (0,2 base),...
had 3 spots botritis begin of week 8 but switched on the ventis 24/7 and it stopped...

well, have some pics @ day60... it may have been my last indoor, want to concentrate more on the outdoors and i`m always quite wrapped up having something goin on indoors,...and also keep that footprint low ;)

greez

Attachments

• IMG_1672.jpg
    IMG_1672.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_1700.jpg
    IMG_1700.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1673.jpg
    IMG_1673.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_1674.jpg
    IMG_1674.jpg
    123 KB · Views: 415
  • IMG_1698.jpg
    IMG_1698.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 283
  • IMG_1696.jpg
    IMG_1696.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_1685.jpg
    IMG_1685.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1677.jpg
    IMG_1677.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1675.jpg
    IMG_1675.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_E1665.jpg
    IMG_E1665.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 246

madalasatori

Veteran
Lovely efficient grow and great plants. What’s the nose like on them? She’s got a lot of character, I’ve been smoking ammy almost every day for years and she’s still my favourite.

My cut is very similar to yours (mine smells bubblegum/overripe fruit). I feed her at EC 1.1 throughout the grow.

What lights do you use? When I added a cmh lights to my gavita room it cut a week off the flowering time

Let’s see the dried buds!

moritzst

Hey, thx, lets see whats on those hips when its dry,...
yeah, your description fits right well,... quite unique...
okay, i normally alter ec levels throughout a run, but ofcourse i saw that shes got enough,... i use just simple 600W with gavita digi star ballasts.... will come up with more pics ....
so you finish it in 8 weeks? i think this cut can also go for 10 weeks, whatever effect you like.... greez

madalasatori

Veteran
Hey, thx, lets see whats on those hips when its dry,...
yeah, your description fits right well,... quite unique...
okay, i normally alter ec levels throughout a run, but ofcourse i saw that shes got enough,... i use just simple 600W with gavita digi star ballasts.... will come up with more pics ....
so you finish it in 8 weeks? i think this cut can also go for 10 weeks, whatever effect you like.... greez

Nice. Yea that’s right I flower for 8 weeks which gives an uplifting, euphoric high. Flowering for 9 weeks is more potent but much more sedative and psychedelic.

I run 4x gavitas @ 600w and I have 2x 315w cmh in between them. In a 2.4 x 2.4m room.

I’ve also had problems with botrytis from the ammi as her buds can get quite dense. Reducing the flowering time to 8 weeks lessens the chances of this happening.

moritzst

Well, yield maybe a little higher after nine weeks as this plant doesnt stop making budtips, a great yielder for sure, structure allows deep light-penetration so there s no popcorn forming, everything is nice and dense... topping is a must for this cut, i think... no comparison to my untopped amnesia grow....

quote: I run 4x gavitas @ 600w and I have 2x 315w cmh in between them. In a 2.4 x 2.4m room.
I’ve also had problems with botrytis from the ammi as her buds can get quite dense.

this room sounds also very interesting... :dance: the botritis stopped when i gave her wind all night long... so i could go for the whole 9...

greez

ps: stay tuned... i again made a low quality timelapse-vid which i will upload soon....

Attachments

• IMG_1722.jpg
    IMG_1722.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_1720.jpg
    IMG_1720.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1711.jpg
    IMG_1711.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_1713.jpg
    IMG_1713.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_1712.jpg
    IMG_1712.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
wow i like this thread!!
i am at day 50 with ammo, any tips?

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

in soil.. i have so much what to learn haha.
by the way, where do you count flowering time? from switch or when first pistils start to product?

Last edited:

moritzst

hey wut...

i count from switch...

maybe you should raise your nutes, just for another week or so... but looks nice to me... :) never know everything ;)

greez

madalasatori

Veteran
great time slides! Are the temperature recordings in the clips accurate? Plants look very healthy for such high temps

Yes these plants require me to train and top them extensively to produce a good yield. After week 4 of flower I remove everything below the top 20cm and leave only the bigger buds. This is mainly because I hate trimming and it makes harvesting much easier.

Nice ammi wutwut! Is it from clone or seed?

Esme

Nice one, always looking at doing a SOG grow but don't know where to start as I start all my stuff from seeds.

wutwut

Veteran
420giveaway
Nice ammi wutwut! Is it from clone or seed?

thanks ms!
it is hy-pro clone from vienna. very resinouss. never seen anything like that and smell is very sweet. it's growing under 400w in soil with very low nitrogen because i want to try how to get tasty buds. i'm gonna start flushing at next watering. i chop her at day 70 from switch.

touringfunkband

Very nice grow here Moritzst! May I ask what size is your tent pictured here and how far from the canopy of your plants do you keep those reflectors??

Esme

hey, as the cam is high and near a lamp those temps are 2-3C° higher than on the tops in the wind of the fans...

i understand that trimming is a pain in the a.., but hidronesia once showed amnesias 1,7m high under 6x600 full with buds down to the ground only with defoliation...found that pic... he claims 800g/lamp
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314594&page=21
https://www.opengrow.com/uploads/gallery/album_5379/gallery_8258_5379_870465.jpg

Followed hidronesia for many of years, even use his mix in some grow's i do with flood and drain , I know how to grow in Mapito

Here is some of my stock of his mix

picture.php

picture.php

I'm also on a dutch fourm seen some massive sog's crazy some of them

moritzst

hey,

this is a 1,2mx2,4m tent 2,88sqm. the reffis where about 1m from the tops, i would have liked those plants to grow a bit taller but i used AHH ferts and used the components wrong, no green component, so i got less N at the beginning.. X)....

hey esme, i considered doin new media indoors but its always risky, so, never change a running syst... , looks like you got some space....

maybe you can post some links, wietforum.nl i have also worked me through few times...

greez

madalasatori

Veteran
I don’t grow her any more but I’m running out so am thinking of heavily LSTing a mum and putting her on my balcony this summer. I’d be very interested to see how the smoke compares to indoor grown.

I also followed hidronesia for years, love the simplicity and efficiency of his grows. Would be good to see him post again

Last edited:

moritzst

hello

after one week everything is nice and dry....2020g my best pull of this tent so far, even doin 4 lights in a vert-sys...

well, taste is very nice, effect maybe a bit too seditative... whatever, i like.. :) ...

greez

Attachments

• IMG_1798.jpg
    IMG_1798.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1802.jpg
    IMG_1802.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 105
  • makro.jpg
    makro.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1785.jpg
    IMG_1785.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_1788.jpg
    IMG_1788.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 152
  • makro2.jpg
    makro2.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 119

Esme

hello

after one week everything is nice and dry....2020g my best pull of this tent so far, even doin 4 lights in a vert-sys...

well, taste is very nice, effect maybe a bit too seditative... whatever, i like.. :) ...

greez

Very Nice!

After seeing your's I've gone and bought a load of new kit to chuck together a little SOG from seed, 16 plants 2 weeks veg 10L Grodan cubes and P balls and flood and drain 100L tank.

Latest posts

Latest posts