What's new

Where do you sell your used stuff?

Really no idea where to post this, so... I have several grow and processing things I don't need anymore but are in great shape. I'm sure someone could use them. I looked online, but there don't seem to be any very active places for used cannabis stuff. I hate the idea of ebay knowing what I have, and being in a med only state, craigslist is worthless. Where does one sell their used stuff??

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
There was a hydroponic store selling used stuff. The name is Grow depot( mygrowdepot.com) I have no idea whether they still continue selling that.
Maybe you can have a try.

ElGato

Veteran
I hate the idea of ebay knowing what I have

ebay doesn't care what you have, they just want your money.

I'm pretty sure it's safe to say that no growers are getting busted by selling used equipment on ebay, there is tons of used and new grow room related stuff on there and has been for years. For all they know you have been growing vegetables and flowers.

not to mention that I've been on these type of forums since 2001 and have never once seen a thread that mentioned anyone getting busted by selling or buying grow equipment on ebay.

another option would be to give your used gear to friends

art.spliff

ICMag Donor
It isn't worth much in my experience. You can run it if you have the space unless you have newer grow stuff. Posting on craigslist results in beggars offers of $5 stuff like that waste of time for the most part. I'll sell a bunch of used stuff for 20-30% of retail, people seem not to want to pay that. If I'm looking to purchase used equipment I'm not going to buy old pumps and airlines and trays and lights for half price of retail when everything is LED now. There is a fairly thin margin, or return rate success rate, something like that. I wish people would all use the same one instead of different apps social groups and what not, makes things more confusing less efficient redundant in fact. gl :tiphat:

f-e

Mentor
Veteran
I have kit I would give away, but there is no point asking for it, as you could be the old bill looking for my dna. I could eBay it off, but then local hoods could be buying just for the senders details. Then cancelling. It's just not worth the bother for my friend who's account I use. I have taken things to the shop before, and they will resell good stuff. But that's just recycling. They take all the money, which is still about the same profit as selling a new one in many cases. While not supporting their suppliers.

G13Fan

I'm a new grower could sure use a rig . Got all my dough in seeds soil and T5's to veg and the room . Been looking on craigs and mostly junk stuff there. I don't have much right now but I could come up with something if it was the right thing for the room ! Not asking just saying there are guys like me out there pls list stuff for the new guys ! ! Thank you.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
I don't have anything useful to add sorry, everybody seems to have covered it, but I wouldn't worry about "ebay knowing what you have". ElGato is 100% correct they just want the money. I bought a bunch of grow stuff off of Amazon and some of the review pictures even show grow tents full of marijuana.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Yea I wouldn't worry about selling on eBay. Anybody can and does resell used items. Lots of times people on eBay are just resellers anyways. Buying lots and listing individually. Doesn't mean the person selling the item actually used the item.