What's new

Rant

scallywag

I had to shut my cab down a few months ago on account of a job change and now I'm out of medicine. I suffer from degenerative disc disease and sciatica. On the advise of my Doctor (non med state) I switched from pills to cannabis a few years ago and have been much healthier because of it. I have had to do a lot of physical activity this week and my ailments have gotten the best of me. I'm now in the clear to smoke but I'm 40 years old and have not been in the "hip scene" in a long time i.e. all my contacts of dried up. I just popped some white widow beans in my cab and the long wait is on! It is so sad, I keep checking these little seedlings multiple times a day wishing they were further along but I'm a several months away from having some medicine. I gave up alcohol and pills over a year ago, alcoholism runs in my family. Well, I feel terrible now because I just polished off a 5th of whiskey because the over the counter pills are not working. Sorry for my rant! Why the hell is my medicine illegal? I'm going to hate myself in the morning. Thanks for listening my ICMAG family. Sorry for this rant.

Sincerely,
Scallywag

M

MrSterling

Coming from a family of alcoholics, stand strong. Don't let lack of medicine let you go down that path. Alcohol abuse is worse than the pain you're trying to mask.

S

SeaMaiden

I know how it feels to have this incredible need, not just desire, to do ANYTHING to make the pain stop. Even alcohol, if it does it, is acceptable at times like that. I hope those little WW babies get you in weed again with a quickness, because I *also* know how it feels to be an old head not feeling like I can just hit the street and find me some weed.

"Why hell is my medicine is illegal?"

Theres alot of reasons, the problem is none of them are any good. But I would say the biggest is the Pharmaceutical industry has the politicians in there pockets.

See they make alot more money from pills then something you can grow in your house. Tho this is 100% the wrong reason to keep something illegal especially if its been basically proven to help people.

Sucks it has to be this way but maybe one day soon we can all have our own gardens without the worry of getting in trouble for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts