What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What is your one weakness as a grower?

VagPuncher

Balls Deep!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nobody is perfect.

Over Vegging?
Over watering?
Always have bugs?
Lazy?
Bad trimmer?
Nutrition?

Mine is cloning. Have no idea how to do it. Never cared too.

I

Iron_Lion

Pushing mothers to the brink of death then having to revive them. I've let it happen a few times to my most closely held moms. That 1 green shoot on a fried plant saved my ass.

Before

After

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Never vegging long enough is one issue. Another is harvesting a little early and not being patient. To sum it all up it's patience. It really is a virtue.

-Funk

T

TribalSeeds

Not removing enough shoots. Everytime I remove them I think I did too much, then I realize I should have done a lot more...

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
I have Over Veg Syndrome...I'm trying to work on it, but I grow so many strains that it's hard to keep them all just right. I also never like to flower plants that are too small, and as a result don't yield to their full potential in the space. I'm actually trying to flower some smaller plants this round, and we'll see how it turns out.

N

noyd666

:tiphat: i suppose trimming, mind races of what to do when you need a big piss, lol sticky fingers' does' not help at all.:laughing:

T

TribalSeeds

Another weakness I have is that Im not interested in any fast finishers. I wish I was, but it seems like everything I want to grow is 10-12 weeks!

G

GOOROO

I have Over Veg Syndrome...I'm trying to work on it, but I grow so many strains that it's hard to keep them all just right. I also never like to flower plants that are too small, and as a result don't yield to their full potential in the space. I'm actually trying to flower some smaller plants this round, and we'll see how it turns out.

same exact thing here

The key is to use the stretch to your advantage.

yerboyblue

Cloning, I just have terrible success rates sometimes, then pretty good ones another time. Of course I hardly get enough clones to take when I need them the most, and get the most when I don't need clones at all. This is with an aero cloner.

The other is not taking good enough care of mom plants and smaller vegging plants. I always get lazy and don't fertilize or water enough, and let them get root bound. I have a feeling the problem with cloning is directly related to this lol.

T

TribalSeeds

That's not so much as a weakness as it is having high standards.

Ive always thought of it as a weakness for the sours and such. There are plenty of potent herbs that finish way quicker and yield more. Even if I find something quick Ill still need to have some kind sour bitch in the room.
Im interested in BOG strains