What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Must...catch...Heath... 7200 watts of VERT

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Couple of shots with the systems full of ladies...
Damn them fuckin things are tight! how big are they? ever consider putting plants on the floor?

Anyway... Lots of people aren't TRUTHFUL on these boards... Personally I've never read a bit of bullshit from Heath. That's not to say that I don't feel he doesn't disclose the full truth, but when asked, he does answer.
is that a triple negative ? my mind = blown

D

DHF

Don`t know how I missed this one , but apologies and respect are in order.....

Krunch.....Bongripken....Oh Ye of little faith.....Plenty of folks at invite only med sites killin it with Heath`s racks and increased plant numbers that have access to unlimited amounts of rooted cuts in Medville to feed the beast and monocrop with dialed environments in smaller spaces with flip rooms turnin out more harveys per yr perpetually pullin smaller regular amounts that`re more easily managed till gone to market on a more regular basis consistently FTW.....now that was a mouthful.....lol.....but oh so true....and....

Rooted cuts of even the cream of the crop are 5 bucks a cut.....Not rocket science as far as rinse and repeat is concerned as long as yas know your cut source and they`re critter free , but I digress....

Growin big ass rooms with buncha light never put plants anywhere close to 1 gpw due to all the lumenloss and dark spots once light goes past a plant and is never reflected back in large sq ftg setups...

Krusty`s the only grower I`ve ever seen do Mega watt warehouses full of 3+ lb plants consistently cuz he dialed environment first and ran 50 watts per sq ft , and it was definitely strain-related....

All the rest hover round 1-1.5 lbs per light and call themselves dialed cuz they get a decent payday.......Regardless...

Proof`s in the pudding as long as yas re-create actual setup and dial it....I hit 98 ozs off of 64 plants the first time I harvied my rendition of Heath`s racks....and .....

Every other room I setup did was within grams of the same numbers all the way through a 4 month process , so don`t say nobody`s doin it cuz it`s not on the public boards......but rather that....

Nobody`s payin close enough attention to detail to do it round these parts except for a couple that I know of.....Yet....and for the record...

It ain`t hard ta grow a 1-1/2 oz plant in a 1 ft wide by 32" long Xmas tree form huh ?......

I`m here ta help and not hinder....Haters gonna hate....Plenty folks elsewhere killin it with Heath`s setups in Medville cuz fully rooted cuts/clones are easily available at the corner dispensary , or even delivered and budscicles are easy ta trim....

No veg turnaround makes harveys more plentiful on a yearly basis , but it`s all about priorities and availabilities....

If I hadta produce clones to feed the beast like I did with 512 plants runnin at all times , it`d haveta be staggered for all to develop as needed , but if clones/fully rooted cuts are/were available as easily as pickin up flats and puttin em into the system , then things change for the bottom line....Im just sayin....

Respect BST...I know you`ll be monocroppin soon enough once all ducks get in a row....Good luck and Holler if I can help......

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

LetsSeeYa

I want to do this with my LED's on a x-mas tree mover, any links to help me. Hell this thread is great man, im so glad i found it early to see just how this works.

I have an idea, i think. Yeah that sounds messed up, im in bro,

LSY

BldSwtTrs

are the "roofs" different? awful lot more light leaking out of the top of the setup on the right.

either way looks sweet man good luck on your mythical journey to heathdom

I would say the top reflectors could be a bit larger. I just finished installing a new system with a MUCH larger top reflector. I will let you know how it goes. My main concern was having enough room for airflow/heat escape.

Great build brother, your veg room is very tight as well. What are you doing for air extraction? From the photos your room size is looking pretty massive. Also, have you measured your water temps in your bottom two pipes? I was under the impression temps would spike without insulation.

Anything you could tell me about that chunky cheese would be apprecited. I imagine it got to an unmanageable size or your pheno search would have been long over!

Air extraction right now is just carbon scrubber ducted out of the room. Temps are about 72 right now due to the cool weather. Water temps are roughly the same. I am, however, experimenting with higher water temps and hydro fungicide to see if I can get away with them.

As far as the chunk the only pheno I got dialed in was AMAZING. Pretty good yielder and it smelled like some straight up stanky ass cheese. Too bad I lost the pheno, but thats another story.

crawl under i would think. Great design and i like how clean everything looks!

Bingo.

Cool! How does the water go down?

The systems are top fed and then flow down with a little help from gravity.

Hey bro, did you go with the same type of dam setup that heath used? And if so, did you keep the whole adjustable collar dealyo he used? Very interested in how this thing runs.
aod

The dams are a BIG change from Heath's designs. We went through several different designs, but have finally settled on something that is approaching optimal.

Damn them fuckin things are tight! how big are they? ever consider putting plants on the floor?

is that a triple negative ? my mind = blown

They are about 5 feet or so across. Plants on the floor is something I have been toying with. Not sure how that would affect my ability to get in the system and play around. I will be experimenting with this soon I imagine...

Don`t know how I missed this one , but apologies and respect are in order.....

Respect BST...I know you`ll be monocroppin soon enough once all ducks get in a row....Good luck and Holler if I can help......

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

You tha man DHF. I am sure our paths will cross sooner than later. Feel free to chime in whenever...

Crawling vs Extra footprint?

I'd be crawling all day, and most training can be done from the outside.

This man knows that hes talking about...

BldSwtTrs

Damn! Must feel good to walk into that room mate. Looks spectacular :) Sweet work on the DIY umbrella reflectors seems like they're working well at pushing the light back down :tiphat:

When you say 4 days of veg, do you mean in the system or is that pre-trasnplant veg?

Vegged 4 days post cloner in a separate system much like the unit from my first post.

BldSwtTrs

Couple more shots for today...

picture.php

Installing the third system here...
Mother ship ready for takeoff :smoker:

picture.php

Mothers mothers and more mothers. This is the same room as the very first picture in this thread two months after the original picture was taken. There are probably about 80+ mothers in here. I threw a bunch out and will continue to do so until I find the beauties...

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Sweet....
Cant wait to see em in a few weeks.
Heath Robinson is no liar, Ive met the man personally several times, and he is straight up.

D

DHF

Sweet....
Cant wait to see em in a few weeks.
Heath Robinson is no liar, Ive met the man personally several times, and he is straight up.
Can I get an Amen......Nuthin but love for Heathie....

Straight up as Harry says ....Give yas the shirt off his back and he ain`t even southern redneck like us n`s down here in Hell.....regardless...

Class individual that`s taught me a lot over the yrs....true knowledge from first hand experience.....

Peace...DHF....:ying:.....

username474

I feel I have to chime in here as well, in case HR happens to pop in. The man so should be knighted for all that he as shared. I don't think he posted the "how to" get your serious bloody G on, to stroke his own ego. Granted that he has an old school trim technique but, I am absolutely certian that his flooded tube design can produce 2+gpw.

BldSwtTrs

Yea, to all of the people doubting Heath, have you ever ran these systems?

If not, then it seems crazy to doubt a man who posted lots of pics and has always been more than generous with his knowledge.

That's just my 2 cents though. You know you are doing something right if you have that many doubters. Respect.

D

DHF

It ain`t rocket science , but rather what Heath taught me over a decade ago.....Plant numbers dictate yields....period.....

He surrounds 600 watt bare bulbs with as many fully rooted cuts as it takes to create the perfect canopy by end of stretch , and his fast hydro setups provide the rest for growth and swellage till end of cycle....simple.....babyshit....

2 gpw`s translates to 1200+ grams per 600 watt bulb , and it ain`t that hard once yas know the science behind the process it takes to create the footprint and canopy.....Hell....

I saw him run his first lil bare bulb setup as a breeding project to find pheno`s from seeds straight 12/12 in a 4 x 6 room with like 3 shelves all the way round the room except for small access door and like 87 plants once he added more rooted cuts to create the canopy , and with 2-600`s side by side he pulled a lil over 4 lbs the first run from nuthin but popped beans and rooted cuts turned into budsicles......and then....I couldn`t stand it any longer.....

I swapped out all my ebb and flow bucket rooms and built racks for coco dtw and killed it till shutdown , but there`s so much room for improvement and increased yields with vertical gardening it ain`t funny......

Lookin good Bro...and....

Sorry ta clog the thread BST....just finished my coffee and pre 98 Bubba wake and bake.....GF said breakfast`s ready.....

Good luck...DHF....:ying:.....