What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

5 a gram stuff

G

Nothin major, some mexican sativa dominant stuff i got last night. The high wasnt bad, real feel good type uplifting.. lasted somewhat decent, kinda just all the suden your not high any more type of let down. tasted like a light pine. heres the flick.

natoffski.jpg

G

Looks good, also a good price. Sativa does that to me also, drops me off quick but Indicas tend to linger a bit. Keep it green.

o.gkushowns

18 and Doh!
Shit you bought that? Wish I was your freind lol. never bought any shit like that (outside of amsterdam)
peace

tngreen

Veteran
holy hell i wish i had a cheap hookup like that. damn good lookin stuff there for that price! youd die at what im smokin for 5 a gram :badday:

Damn that looks good for the price for sure! Were there any seeds in that bud? Kinda resembles some bud we see around here, they call it AZ.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
damn i wish i could get shit like that 5 a gram jeeeze. when i saw the thread title i was expecting to see some shwigitty. the "az" we get around here is no where near that

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
That'd go for $50 an eighth around here. I'm glad I grow my own, but damn if I could get that for $5/g I'd probably buy quite a bit.

G

no doubt, 5 bucks a gram is way cheap. peeps down here want 10-20 per gram.

I'm glad I grow my own too. I'd be broke if I didn't

Latest posts

Latest posts