What's new

1 month cure skunky bagseed

rusto

Beast
:wave: today is the one month cure peak. This is some potent stuff. the taste stays in my mouth atleast 2-3 minutes after smoking, its great. :yummy:

the first few are the first batch the second ones went a little longer.

ENJOY

Marcellas

Veteran
Wow looks like some real great fluffy sativa/indica!! I bet the smell, taste, high, potency, and chrystal coating is amazing!! Nice, any info on lighting or yield?

rusto

Beast
4 t-12 shoplight flourescents and a 44 watt compact flourecent on the side. not a big yield but quality bud

rusto

Beast
mmm damn opening the jar stinks up the whole room still! nothing better than the satisfaction of smokin your own grown buds

G

Love growing bagseed and seeing what you come up with.

Well done.

Smoke a fatty for me.

rusto

Beast

just had some last night again. Oh wow, it kicked my ass. One small little bowl knocked me into cloud 9. The cure and flush paid off though^ white/gray ash is a good sign.

G

looks good...mutts are not all bad...in fact some are superior..after all it is a genetic role of the dice...

G

Nice, good work man. I'm growing bagseed too, and I really hope I get something like your buds.

Agent 09

nice man, those second shots look awesome. Good luck on next harvest should be coming up pretty soon, peace. :joint: