What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1/4 of NYC Jack Herer

BigCloset

I hope that is a quality grinder. Low quality (Asian made) grinders will ruin your fantastic Jack Herer with invisible metal shavings. Just something to think about. That bud looks amazing though, how was it grown?

jaunt

BigCloset said:
I hope that is a quality grinder. Low quality (Asian made) grinders will ruin your fantastic Jack Herer with invisible metal shavings. Just something to think about. That bud looks amazing though, how was it grown?

the grinder i have is no name brand, but a lot nicer quality than what ive seen from X or Y brands. no idea how the bud was grown either but who cares the smoke is great
:yummy:

mob barley

ive got some jack from NYC right now thats very similar looking to this. The buds stank up my entire upstairs...very spicy sorta hazy smell. Nice heady high too...

Uno

Man, I have only been in the presence of bud that is that good,only one or two times in my whole life, much less someone be nice enough here is the divided states to smoke some KEIF with me! i can't wait till I can move out of this and into It.I don't know if I should say you guys are lucky, or that I am just unlucky. . lol. . .or in the wrong spot

:p

later

and yes, pics are very impressive,