What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Playing with Trichomes

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
Farmer John said:
Dude dont cut my penis ok? :D

LOL you are histerically funny ......

now that you mention it i was thinking of making his cock into a joint? :biglaugh:

Alex-F said:
Great stuff Gaius:D

Not sure if you'll get the dude with the big assets through customs though :D:biglaugh:

that might be a tad tricky indeed eh? :D

i'll do my best to find a way, lol. meanwhile i'm thinking about what to make next?

Mibri said:
That look awsome dude!!! I'm getting me one of those bubble bag sets. What brand are u using?
I think u were using 1000 gr. of White Widow trim right?
How much hash u got from that 1000gr. after 3rd run?
U make my lungs gasping for that stuff!!

i use the 7 bag set from bubble man.

you have to realize that a frozen block of fresh trim weighs much much more then the same trim would weigh once dry. so those 925 g of WW trim become about 10% of that once dry.

but i will be weighing the first run to see what i got from that block of frozen trim. but as i added a very old bag of dry trim for the second run, there is no point to weighing the second and third run.

thanks for your interest mate.

:wave: :bongsmi:

Mibri

ah - see. Yes, im gonna be using fresh trim as well, and figure i would get about 1000 gr. of trim from under two 600 watt hps after each run, so just wanted to know how much hash could be made from this including all qualities

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
you know i don't think you will get a 1000g of trim from 2 x 600.

but it does depend on the size of your plants as well as the strain (growth type), some types have a lot of trim others not that much. then there is the other aspect of the trichome coverage. also how careful you work with selecting the trim, and how close you trim, will influence how much you are left with.

G

very nice thread dude,i never read every single post,i know im lazy lol,so if its already been asked im sorry.did you use all trim leafs,or did you throw in some bud on the side,if it was all trim.im extremely impressed with the look of your hash.i know you havent smoked it yet,but if youve made past runs with just trim.do you think the quality is better just smoken the leave or makin hash from it?let us know how it smokes,im really interested.ive never made hash,because i never thought it was fun.and the amount you put in is never the amount you get out,but you make hash fun man.and next year ill be makeing my own trish(trim hash=trish)lol.hope you have fun testing that stuff.peace

Mibri

gaiusmarius said:
you know i don't think you will get a 1000g of trim from 2 x 600.

but it does depend on the size of your plants as well as the strain (growth type), some types have a lot of trim others not that much. then there is the other aspect of the trichome coverage. also how careful you work with selecting the trim, and how close you trim, will influence how much you are left with.
Arrrghh, i know, my friend.
I just don't have any experience with collecting with these bags. So for and example... I you have had 1000gr. of your trim gone in the bags as many times that you prefer, how much hash would that give you? It doesn't have to be that excact. 50gr? 100gr.?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
dr.greenthumbs said:
very nice thread dude,i never read every single post,i know im lazy lol,so if its already been asked im sorry.did you use all trim leafs,or did you throw in some bud on the side,if it was all trim.im extremely impressed with the look of your hash.i know you havent smoked it yet,but if youve made past runs with just trim.do you think the quality is better just smoken the leave or makin hash from it?let us know how it smokes,im really interested.ive never made hash,because i never thought it was fun.and the amount you put in is never the amount you get out,but you make hash fun man.and next year ill be makeing my own trish(trim hash=trish)lol.hope you have fun testing that stuff.peace

i used trim and some of those tinny budlets that are not worth the cut. but mainly trim.

this doesn't look like my best run ever but i will soon know. yeah i only make hash with the left overs, never with buds yet, lol. i love the way you can get such a strong concentrate with your leavings. that is fun.:yes:

Mibri said:
Arrrghh, i know, my friend.
I just don't have any experience with collecting with these bags. So for and example... I you have had 1000gr. of your trim gone in the bags as many times that you prefer, how much hash would that give you? It doesn't have to be that excact. 50gr? 100gr.?

well if you do 3 runs you should be able to get a total of 8 to 10 % depending on the trichome coverage of the material you are using.

the latest adventures of Hash Farmer John Junior

4186bubman8a-med.jpg

4186bubman8b-med.jpg

4186bubman8d-med.jpg

Bigmone357

Your creative LOL

Your creative LOL

Neat thread gaius :kewlpics: that bubble looks :yummy: you make me wanna go make a batch ENJOY :bongsmi: ! :wave: :joint:Mibri get some you won't regret it they pay for themselves in no time! :wink:

Maximo

Your to funny gaius, do you remember my jelly hash people? Well, Jelly Hash Chick wants Bubble Hash Mons phone # haha!

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
haha classic

i was hoping some one would post a bubble girl, LOL. very creative Maximo, i like the niples, lol.

16825Jelly_hash_chick.jpg

i remember bubblemans bubble hash dude, but i don't remember this girl, lol. nice work though. i had to full size it...

Mibri

Hehe, cool trichome figures. Just don't like the idea of smoking that little guy's penis, like the female one better. I just wish i had enough to make any of those. I'm totally without anything right now. Last night i scraped an old container with a razor to get about 1g, doh. Can't wait to get my babies finished and keeping me running. Goodspeed and thanks

Maximo

I'm sure you'll get by Mibri, I kind of remember what its like to be out-O-weed, I can still remember running out of hashish, but that memory is fading also, hang in there bro :wink:

G

ok, im ready for a trichome brontosaurus rex.... at least as big as a cereal box,,,?
anybody? bd

Maximo

So Gaius are you going to make us anymore bubble figures to see? id like to see a reproduction of "Big Ben" with working gears and hands, that would be sweet...hehe! and you still need the remote flash and cord, I swear its worth the euro's m8, it would allow mucho closer shots, not to sound like a pest about it, just trying to motivate :)

Maximo

U-Da-Man TF :wink: "You never know what your missing till you get it" then you ask your self how did I live without it :chin:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
BeAn said:

Maximo takes a mean pic eh?

Mibri said:
Hehe, cool trichome figures. Just don't like the idea of smoking that little guy's penis, like the female one better. I just wish i had enough to make any of those. I'm totally without anything right now. Last night i scraped an old container with a razor to get about 1g, doh. Can't wait to get my babies finished and keeping me running. Goodspeed and thanks

LOL, lah di dah eh? scraping' the old containers, but won't smoke 120 bubble dick, :D LOL just kidding...

keep up the good work and you'll be back in bud in no time. after a few runs you will get it dialed in so it lasts you from harvest to harvest mate.

Maximo said:
I'm sure you'll get by Mibri, I kind of remember what its like to be out-O-weed, I can still remember running out of hashish, but that memory is fading also, hang in there bro

i hate being out of smokables, thats the best part about growing, knowing what you're smoking and having the best.

blue dog said:
ok, im ready for a trichome brontosaurus rex.... at least as big as a cereal box,,,?
anybody? bd

me too man, bring it on :biglaugh:

Maximo said:
So Gaius are you going to make us anymore bubble figures to see? id like to see a reproduction of "Big Ben" with working gears and hands, that would be sweet...hehe! and you still need the remote flash and cord, I swear its worth the euro's m8, it would allow mucho closer shots, not to sound like a pest about it, just trying to motivate :)

big ben huh? we'll have to see about that one, lol.

you are right i'm sure, i've been lazy about the remote flash. thanks for motivating me man. great to have you around again btw :D

trichomefarmer said:
thanks max, that's a brilliant idea, i'll lend him an old sb26.

cool man, thanks tf. it would be real cool to see the difference it makes.

Maximo said:
U-Da-Man TF "You never know what your missing till you get it" then you ask your self how did I live without it

trichomefarmer is da man, that's for sure. specially if he lends me his sb26, hehe. would be awesome to finally get some real close ups.

anyway here's big ben for you van bubble...

4186bigben1.jpg

S

sow the seeds

This thread is awesome. Great pics ...you all have me drooling and laughing at the same time! :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts