What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

3 month cured chronic

guineapig

Veteran
Nice Don Chocolate!!! Has curing brought out those fruity undertones? I never knew Chronic to be an exceptionally fruity strain.....

:ying: yer pal guineapig :ying:

calismoke

its alwasy hard to wait after harvest.. but if you wait you'll be greatly rewarded :)
Nice shots...looks tasty!!!!

Wayzer

I had 3 different phenos and some don't cure well at all... I had one that tasted like rose petals when smoked from the bong after a month cure, the other like a horses asshole!! lol i liked cronic tho

hope u got the better one there!!! looks nice

Murphy

I'd have to have a big stash to be able to let something cure for 3 months. Props on your patients! Hope the taste was worth the wait. Looks great!

I think some should give Chronic more credit. The berry smelling pheno can do absolute wonders as sleep medication. And yes, absolutely, a good cure goes a long way. :bongsmi:

D

Don Cotyle

Don Chocolate, looking good...3 month cure your a patient man!

Crhazey Daze, so the chronic is a good sleep medicine. How's it for a good pain reliver? How about for anxiety relief???

Thanks for any help!!! Don

Don - it is alright for anxiety relief however kushes will probably do more for you than Chronic will in terms of pain and anxiety. Chronic is great b/c you can do one run of it and have a good 'lil' stash for a while.

Best of luck to you and be kind to the kind!

D

Don Cotyle

Thanks Crhazey Daze, the kush does work well but I don't like the couchlock all the time, I'm huntng pain relief without the the down time =P The Blue Goo worked fairly well but I flowered the mother plant a couple years ago and can't find that strain anymore. The hunt continues!!

Last edited: